다른 꿈 #005

❝ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʀᴇᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ ʜɪs ʟɪғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ʜᴀʀᴅsʜɪᴘs.❞

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

THIRD PERSON's POV

Taehyung is now sleeping peacefully in his room and another dream visited him again, a dream where he is alone on an island. Standing alone in the seashore while looking at the beautiful sceneries. The sea is calm, the gushing waves were comforting, its slurpy slapping was muted, a metronomic murmur. The waves were crawling slowly to the shore as it is merely snoozing, sluggish and slumbering in their liquid robes.

‘Where am I?’ Taehyung asked himself while wandering around the island, thinking where are his hyungs at. He stopped walking and stare at the sea, he was mesmerized because of its daunting width and depth. Suddenly the waves and the wind becomes aggressive, making him step backward since he is standing near the shore.

‘What's happening? Someone help me, I'm dreaming again,’ Taehyung said to himself repeatedly as he sits down and closed his eyes, and cover his ears. ‘This is only a dream, Taehyung. Wake up! Wake up!’  He continued as he opened his eyes then saw the birds flew in his direction making him wake up from that dream.

Taehyung quickly gets up from his bed after he saw that dream, he is sweating hard because of it. He checked the time and it is already 6 am, time to get ready himself from another long day. He did all of his daily routines, wearing comfortable clothes with his sandals as he goes out to his room together with his dog, Yeontan, and walk quietly to the kitchen to get some water.

“You're finally awake. I heard you screaming a while ago, are you having a nightmare?” Jin asked Taehyung without looking at him since he is cooking something. The other members were in the living room, watching and playing games.

“Yes, hyung. A terrible one,” He replied, getting bottled water in the fridge and drink it. “But I can manage, hyung. Don't worry.”

As soon as Taehyung finished his drink, he walked to the living room. There he saw his members having fun. He sat beside Jungkook who is busy playing a game on his phone. He put down Yeontan and goes towards Suga who is busy with his laptop.

“Today, our schedule is kinda hectic. Your practice will start around 7:30 am.” Their manager announced.

“Let's get ready then,” Namjoon told the boys as he stands up and gets his things to his room. The boys also followed him while Taehyung is left alone in the living room.

“Are you not bringing anything?” His manager said to him and he just nods as a reply. “Seeing you like this is kinda heartbreaking. Where is the old Taehyung?”

“What do you mean, hyung? I am the old me.” Taehyung replied dryly, giving him a fake smile. He doesn't want to share his burden thinking that telling his problem will surely affect the whole team, he doesn't want that.

“You can't stay lik—” His manager's words were cut off when the other members are back.

“What are you talking about, hyung?” Jhope asked their manager as the members are also curious too.

“Nothing, Hope hyung. Just some random stuff.” Taehyung answered even though that question isn't for him. Namjoon stared at him and sighs. He noticed.

“Alright. Let's go!” Jhope shouted and walks out of the dorm followed by the others.

“I'll wait, Taehyung-ah,” Namjoon whispered to Taehyung, causing him to stop walking. He remembered their conversation last night also the dream he had an hour ago.

“Yah! Are you waiting for Christmas?” Jin shouted at him which makes him be himself again. He ran and quickly goes inside in their van.