Chapter 24

Sorry I don't update so much, but only in the weekend I'm able to do it.

Please keep reading, leave a comment, vote, share and fan, it means very much to me! xx

Chapter 24: 

“So, no date for you, Styles?” “No date for me, Liam.” Harry laughs, as he pats Liam on his shoulder. “What about you?” Liam grins, points to the dancefloor and shrugs. “The whole school is my date.” he grins. Harry chuckles, then looks over his shoulder to the entrance and smiles when Louis walks in. “Oh well, our princess arrived too. This time she even put on some make up.” “Shut it, Liam.” Harry hisses. “He.. He is a really good lad if you give him the chance to prove it.” Liam raises his eyebrow. “I thought you hated him?” “Well, I changed my mind. Excuse me, I have to ask him something.” Harry wants to walk away, but Liam grabs his shoulder and pulls him back. “Hey, mate, don’t be mad. I don’t care who you hang out with. Just.. Look out.” Harry smiles, nods and continues walking to his boyfriend. “Well hello, mr. Tomlinson.” Louis looks up from his drink and grins. “Hello, mr. Styles.” he says, nonchalantly leaning against a wall. “Are you allowed to talk to me?” “Ofcourse I am, you idiot.” The music is starting to get louder, and he grabs Louis’ wrist. “You wanna dance?” “What, are you allowed to dance with me?” Louis seems annoyed for a moment, but when Harry rolls his eyes and pulls him to the dancefloor, he’s smiling. “But I can’t dance!” he laughs. “Who cares? This is stupid pop music, nobody can dance. You just have to act like you can, so others think you can too.” It may be stupid pop music, and he may not be the best dancer, but Louis is having the time of his life. The fact that he’s dancing with Harry is enough for him to make the corners of his lips curl up in an enormous grin. He leans in to tell Harry something, but someone suddenly bumps into him and he falls into Harry’s arms, who immediately catches him. He quickly stands up and looks up to Harry with a small grin. “You coming over tonight? I told mom to stay at my aunt tonight.” he says with a cheeky grin.

xxxxxxxx

The rest of the night passed quiet slowly. Harry had been claimed by Liam and his group of friends, while Louis spent his night with a group of goths he didn’t even know. Both of their minds were constantly with eachother, and now they are waiting for the prom king and queen to be announced, hands slightly and inconspiculously pressed against eachother. “And your prom king this year is.. Harry Styles!” Both their eyes widen, Harry turns his head to Louis and bites his lower lip. “I didn’t know about this. I swear to god, I thought everyone thought I was a dick. I don’t know how-” “Just go. Congrats, king.” Louis fakes a smile, but as soon as Harry turns around to walk to the stage, his face drops and he nibbles on his piercing. “And this year’s prom queen..” Louis squeezes his eyes shut, squeezes his hands to tight fists and bites his lower lip when he hears “Tiara Brown!” It had been set up. Harry seems just as shocked as he is, unlike as Tiara who walks up the stage with the biggest smile on his face. When they receive their crowns, Louis looks up to Harry, then back to his shoes and turns around. He can’t do this. He can’t just watch his boyfriend share the most important dance with a stupid desperate skank. Harry sees how Louis walks towards the exit, as his eyes widen. “No.” he whispers, totally panicking. “No, no, no, no, no!” Tiara grabs his wrist and wants to walk off stage, but Harry pulls away and grabs the microphone. “Wait!” he yells. Everyone looks at him in confusion while Louis turns around, frowning. “I can’t do this.” he says. “I don’t deserve this. Tiara, you’re great, you’re lovely.. But you’re not the one I want to share this dance with.” Oh. god. Louis’ eyes widen and he shakes his head when he realizes what Harry is doing. “You only live once, right? I want to share this dance with someone I love.” He turns his head to Tiara who is on the edge of crying, and mouths “i’m sorry”. “I’m sorry. I can’t do this. So..” He sits down on the edge of the stage and seems to hesitate for a moment, before he holds out his hand and looks at Louis, who is still shaking his head with his hand placed over his mouth. “Dear Louis, can I have this dance?” 

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Louis whispers. Suddenly, the whole place is quiet and everyone is staring at either Louis or Harry. “Lou?” Harry asks, giving the microphone back to the girl he got it from. Louis takes a deep breath, before he walks through the crowd towards his boyfriend. He hears things like “what the..” “is Harry gay?” “faggot” “how cute” “I have to film this” and “Tiara is going to kill someone”, but nothing matters anymore. Harry is out. Harry is asking him to share their most important dance. Harry loves him. Harry. “Wouldn’t want anything else.” he whispers, as he slowly grabs Harry’s big hand and pulls him off stage. They look at eachother for a moment, when someone suddenly starts clapping. Then two people. And suddenly the whole crowd is clapping and cheering. There are just a few immature people booing and yelling “fags!” or something, but they don’t even care anymore. Harry grins, leads Louis to the middle of the dancefloor and wraps his arms around his waist, as the music starts playing again. Louis feels like he’s dreaming, when he lays his hands down on Harry’s strong shoulders and slowly starts dancing. “I can’t believe you did this.” he whispers. “Yolo.” Harry laughs. Louis pulls his head closer and plants a little kiss on his earlobe. “You’re totally getting some tonight.” he whispers quietly, with his hand covering his mouth

.