London

Let start first chapter of mafia love.

In london,

A boy is siting like a king in his chair. two mens were holding a man who scared seeing him.

Boy: you know that i dont like backstabler.am i right ? i am right ?

man: devil please forgive me. i will not do it.

[yes the boy is the mafia king aka devil aka sid ]

devil: aman (man 1 boy's pa ) bring my gun.

devil shoot the man at his head.the man died.

devil: aman clear the body.

aman: yes sir.

suddenly their phone rang .its our devil phone.he atten the call.

devil: hello

caller: siddarath you stupid idiot fool bandar where the hell are you.😡

sid:avu i coming in 15 min. i am sorry.  i coming.🙂

all the pepole were shocked to see the mafia king similing like that

At sidneet villa:

then calling bell rang a girl open the door one boy enter the villa by his look we can he didnt sleep.
(both enter into their room girl sat resting by headboad boy came kept his head her lap)

girl: ashu why you didnt sleep now look at yourself how tired you are.

sid: musu i am fine and we found out who is backstaling and finished him.

avu: but ashu we have flight at 9am now it 6.30 am . you should rest .i finished transfering gang work and business so dont worry.

sid: hmmm

sid slept in avu lap and she crashes his hair. she also slept like that. both slept for 1 hour. and they get ready reached airport.

Meanwhile in mumbai

In a villa everyone seemed to be happy because their friends returning  after 7 years.

Boy 1 : chote and choti is coming back after 7 years .

Boy 2: yes bhai i am miss them so much.

Boy 3:yes bhai they will not go back heraafter.

Girl 1: abhi,jai,faisu stop talking now go and see the preparation.

abhi:vaishu calm down everything is ready dont worry.

reem: bhai iam going meet them iam very happy.

jaan: bhai every time we want them together . this time we will make them
together.

abhi: you correct every time we try ones choti comes but chote didnot come . this time we make sure as sidneet.

vaishu: ok guys get ready we have to reach airport.

then after getting ready they reached airport.

In plane , avu and sid dicussed thier plan.now they landed .

sid: madoo did you remeber the plan.

avu: yes madoo.

sid: i dont know how iam going to live without  you.

avu: ashu dont say we will be same villa . we have to this . dont say like that .

suddenly sid jerked her by wrist due to sudden movement she landed on his chest .sid stare at her lips and look at her eyes she blinked her eyes.they kissed for 5mins.she started to blush she looking down to hide her blush.

sid: dont hide your blush jaan.you look beautiful.

avu: sid stop it we need to seperate our friends reach.

sid: you are mood spoiler jaan .bye see
you.

both went diferent dirrection.

          the end see you guys in next chapter please vote me and tell the mistakes in comment box see you guys.