Untitled Part 38

How is it even possible this guy wants to be with me, I wish I had met him sooner, in a time where we could have spent our lives together without me looking over my shoulder for zombies.

The way he cuddles up to me and the way he looks at me I just want to be in his arms forever.

Sam caressed my arm gently as we watched the film, we occasionally laughed at the bad jokes and I stole a kiss every now and then, I was finally starting to realise what it was like to be with someone who didn't just want me for sex, I liked it a lot.

Even when we had messed about the other night it was still just foreplay, I wanted Sam bad, but unlike other guys I'd been with, this was different, there was no time limit on our encounter, he wasn't leaving in the morning.

As the credits rolled up Sam yawned, I was tired too, but now we had supplies we could stay here, in this house, safe

"I really should get some sleep" Sam said kissing my cheek

"me too, we should check the doors & shutters first though"

With that Sam got up and helped check everything was secure, grabbing his crossbow to take upstairs, our routine was funny, usually I'd take a glass of water to bed, now it was a weapon.

We both stood in the bathroom and brushed our teeth, Side by side in front of the mirror, Sam was a little taller than me, a little broader, a little more muscular, just more of everything.

"what you looking at" he mumbled catching me staring, our eyes meeting in our reflections

"you" I muffled back as he nudged me

We finished our teeth and walked upstairs to our little bedroom we now called home, the light flicked on as I pressed the switch illuminating the room.

I still couldn't believe we had electricity, the novelty of having a lit room in the darkness after the power went off was quite novel.

I felt Sam's paw over my hand on the switch and he flicked the light back off, "the shutters block the light from downstairs but not up here, you know its not safe"

He was right the window would illuminate even behind the curtains and show any passers by we were here

"Sure, sorry I forgot"

I spun around in the darkness and felt his muzzle close to my face, leaning forward to kiss him, I could feel his tongue, it was larger than mine as he gently kissed me wrapping his arms around me.

I ran my hands up his top feeling his soft fur through my fingers, he raised his arms letting me remove his t-shirt pressing me up against the wall kissing my neck occasionally playfully grasping it with his teeth, he just knew how to press my buttons and I moaned in delight.

I removed my t-shirt pressing my naked chest up against his fur, Sam led me towards the bed letting me fall onto my back as he stood there over me pulling my bottoms off, boxers and everything, I lay naked before him looking into his eyes as he removed his bottoms and boxers too, his aroused dick flicking up as he climbed on top of me pushing my arms above my head and resuming kissing my neck.

I could feel his erect cock pressing against me, my own dick now rock hard and responding to his every touch.

Sam moved his mouth lower playfully licking my stomach and before I knew it I was inside his mouth, his wide thick tongue wrapping around my dick, oh my god it felt good.

I ran my fingers through his hair as he slowly bobbed up and down, there was no way I was going to last very long if he carried on, this felt way too good and I moaned as he continued rubbing his free paw up my stomach our fingers meeting and becoming intertwined.

I let out another gasp, damn I was close, Sam released my now twitching cock, pressing his body back against me and kissing me once more on the lips.

He pressed his cock between my butt cheeks I could feel the tip near my hole and I let out a little moan to let him know I wanted it.

I fumbled with the drawers on the side of the bed reaching for the lube I'd stashed from an earlier supply run Sam giggling as I squirted the cold lube onto his cock rubbing my hand up and down it as he moaned in response.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pressed his hard cock against my hole, it slipped in slowly, Sam was gentle and slow as his length filled me.

I nearly shrieked out biting my lip as he started to fuck me, the pleasure was nothing I'd ever felt before our bodies now moving in rhythm my hand pulling at his fur and my legs pressing him closer, fuck this was the best sex ever, my dick was leaking and twitching as he pressed deep inside me

The sensation was intense I had all of Sam between my legs, he equally moaned in delight thrusting his entire length into me as his paw started to pleasure my own cock.

Fuck I was going to cum, I tried to stop him but it was too late and I let our a moan as I felt the warm liquid hit my chest and stomach my body spasmed and tightened around Sam as he too let out a moan pressing as deep as he could and leaning in to kiss me.

Sam slowly took his cock out of me and I felt every inch leave me, he rolled onto his side panting slightly, leaving me equally in a daze lay on my back, I brushed my hand over his cheek whispering "fuck" not quite knowing what to say

"well we just did" Sam said playfully licking my neck, I was still aware I had made a mess all-over myself on the bed, "I should clean this up" I said looking at my chest.

Sam jumped up and grabbed a towel gently wiping my stomach before spooning me from behind, we cuddled in silence for a short while something I had never done after sex with anyone, damn I let him fuck me... and I loved it.

"I know this is going to sound stupid, but I love you Josh" Sam finally whispered into my ear, his muzzle just resting on the back of my neck.

"I love you too Sam" I said without thinking, I wasn't entirely sure if I did, this certainly felt different, but I'd never been in love before and I genuinely didn't know.

He held me tighter and I could feel his semi hard dick pressing against me, I knew one thing I certainly did love though, as I reached my hand down and guided Sam back towards my hole he grew harder and was only to happy to oblige as I felt him enter me again from behind.

"I seriously fucking love you Josh"

"you too" I moaned "oh my god, fuck me" I screamed