Chapter 10

I swung my head around nearly  choking on my water , Excuse m- . " you've got to be kidding me , did u finally decide to come home to your kids or did you go  through the  divorce money already and back for more ." Rafe said not taking his eyes of this women .

So many thoughts we're going through my head , kids  divorce money who was this women I thought and then it clicked it must be rafes biological mother .

I gotta admit I never heard rafe talk about her only that she left when he was about five , she had long blonde locks . She looked very expensive judging on her outfit .

"No I did not excuse you now that's no way to treat ur mother now is it Rafe" she replied.

"Well then what do u want then because I surely don't want anything to do with you " rafe said back in a angry tone .

"I'm in town for a buisness arrangement not that it has anything to do with you " she said snapping back at him . She was looking around as I must of caught her attention .

"Mhmhm who's this the newest girl of the week " she said laughing in between her words .

"Don't you dare speak about her like that  and no actually she's not she's my girlfriend "

Heading rafe say those words made me feel many things .

"Oh is she now " she said still examining me looking me up and down "yeah she is " he said just as he slammed the door in her face and locked it and walked back over to me . "Now were  we're we " .

He tried to kiss me and I pulled anywsy Rafe why was your mother here . "Comon don't ruin the moodd right now " he said gettin annoyed .

"Look i don't know why she's actually hear  I know she was lying about that buisness arrangement she's probably back to try and steal dad back from rose as she tries to do every now and again she's no one with out my dad .

"Now does that answer your question " he said looking into my eyes . Yes it does thank you for telling me .

He pulled me in and kissed me on the forehead "come on we gotta go shopping for food let's go upstairs " .

I walked up in front of him as he slapped my arse behind me .

We got dressed and headed down to the car out front .

We were driving to the supermarket it was roughly around 10 15 mins away from the Cameron's house .

We grabbed a cart before heading into the store  . Rafe was throwing such random stuff into the cart . Babe we don't even need half of this stuff . " yes we do need half of this stuff actually " he said while throwing more stuff in .

We checked out and loaded everything into the boot of the car .

"Let's go for some food " rafe said while driving . Sounds good to me .

We went to this  restaurant on the main town . We had to wait for a table but rafe knew the family who owned it . So we didn't have to wait "we will take a table out back on the balcony if there's any left " he said to the man who was serving . He led us over to the balcony which had an amazing view the first words to leave my mouth was wow . 

This place is amazing I said while looking as the sun started to set the sky was a nice pink purple colour .

"Only the best for you " he said while coming behind me and wrapping his hands around me . "I like this " he said Hugging me thighter .
Me too I said while looking up at him and smiling .

We ordered our food and it finally came we ate it up  . I really had a good time tonight I said just finishing up my food thank you for this . "Anything for my princess " . "Let's go get the check and leave this place " . Sounds good to me .

We paid and headed to the car . We were driving and rafe started gliding his hand up and now my thigh not taking his eyes of the road .

The next thing I remembered was a Big Bang . Our car was flipped tears streaming down my face . " Lexi Lexi are you okay " he said panicking seeing the blood on me  . That's the last thing I hear before I closed  my eyes ....