Morgan messes with reid

This work is not entirely my own I'm not taking credit for it all but I'm not sure who's this is (I have changed the story)

Spencer was sitting on the couch inside the jet, when Derek came over and sat next to him. Spencer decided to ignore him and focus on the case, Morgan didn't like this. So he poked Reid's cheek-no response, poked his shoulder-no response, poked his nose-a response, finally. Reid swatted his hand away and scrunched his nose.
Thinking this was funny, Morgan reached over and tapped Reid's nose again, this time he used the back of his hand and scrubbed at his nose.
Morgan laughed quietly and drug his finger down the bridge of his nose, now Spencer was scrubbing at his nose, scrunching up his face, sniffing, and breathing heavily.
Derek struggling to not laugh, scooted closer and blew on his nose, Spencer snapped forward, "eh'stchew!"
Derek burst out laughing, and everyone else on the jet looked over to see a very entertained Morgan and a very angry Spencer.
"What's so funny?" Reid said glaring.
"Your sneeze is adorable!" Morgan said still laughing.
"Its are not! Its weird" he said turning bright red at the comment.
Morgan contained his laughter and blew on Reid's nose again. "S-sto-hu-huh...heh,-" Morgan reached over and dragged his finger along the side of his nose, "-don't you da-ha- ha'stchew! eh'schew!*sniff*"
"Mborgad, please don-hoh-oh eh'schewo! I sti-hih-still have to sne-he-sneeze...heh.." Morgan looked at him saw his sneeze wouldn't come out and smiled reaching over and booping his nose, "he'tchewo!*sniff*"  Morgan dragged his finger down his septum and back up "ke'tchshew! uhhhh" blowing down the bridge of his nose stopping at the tip and blowing harder "heh-eh-schew! I'm going to be sneezing a- a- al- ke'shew! All he'shuw!*sniff* all day because of eh- y-y-you It'chew! It'ch! It'ch N'xtch! *sniff*, I hade you you kdow thad..."
"Of course!" Morgan said ruffling Reid's hair and chuckling.