My friends

BEFORE THE STORY...

Hi, my name is Ashley, but I go by ash. I'm 12 going on 13, and I'm going to be writing about my middle school/out of school(occasional) experience. I hope you enjoy the story and please, no haters.

__________________________________________________________________________

I can't believe the school year went by so fast. I mean, last thing I remember I'm walking into school trying to remember where all my classes were, and now its already March! Only 2 months left! The best part about this week is that my birthday is tomorrow!... Well, my birthday party. My actual birthday is 5 days after the 21st, so it kinda counts I guess. Let me introduce my friends (in no particular order) which are: Scarlet, Leslie, Alex, Tris, Zoey, Kaila, Mackenzie, and Mia.

So first of all, I'm going to describe all of my friends, again, going in no particular order, and just giving small details about them. First, I'd like to introduce Mia. She's the youngest friend I have. Before I came to this middle school, she was my best friend. She's the only person I've seen out of my old school since I left, and she's always been there for me no matter how far apart we are. She loves Five Seconds of Summer and the youtubers Connor Franta and some other person.

Next, I'd like to talk about Scarlet. She is one of my favorite people to talk to at school. Even though she can be a little annoying, she's really fun to hang around with. She's the 5th person I met when going to a new school in 5th grade, so we're pretty close. She's a pretty smart person and she can be a little stubborn at times.

(Sorry if this takes to long or is too boring!😁)

Then there is Kaila and Leslie. They are two of the craziest people I have ever met. Especially when it comes to thinking dirty.(I won't be very descriptive on that... You should be thanking me. Lol) No matter if it's one of the saddest days they can still be the funniest people.

Next is Alex and Tris. Those to if have to say are the most mature in the group. I've known them for a while as well. We didn't get along at first, but then a little more into 5th/6th grade we got along better.

Last but definitely not least is Zoey. She is a very, VERY immature person. Even though she may not notice it now, she's got friends all around her that are willing to help. She's a very sweet person, but if you get her mad she'll either cuss you out or rip you to shreds (hopefully not literally). We haven't been getting along very well the past week, but I'm willing to be there for her and forgive her no matter what. Surprisingly, she's the oldest.

Well, now you've gotten a little taste about my friends. (I will probably be writing chapter two tomorrow and posting it probably Sunday so stay tuned!)