I'M BACK

This won't be that exciting since this is a catch up chapter but oh well! DEAL WITH IT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So first thing I want say is that March 31, 2015, they made a new three days grace album yay! So I'm happy for that. Congrats if any of you people like it. :)

Anyways, today and for about another week we aren't allowed to bring bags or backpacks to school. Before school started I was walking with Scarlet to an area closer to our first hour (P.E.), when I got stopped by the vice principal, being told my bag was too big.

So here's the thing, I couldn't bring a big social studies book, a snack, water bottle, my phone, pencil, and a book to read (Insurgent) all on a bike. So I could only bring it in that bag. I just wanted to scream "WTF" at her, but luckily my band teacher offered to keep it in the band room instead of I.S.S. (or SWEEP, depending on what you people call it).

Next thing was that Scarlet and Zoey were arguing a couple days ago on whether animals have souls or not. I honestly don't know which is true, I guess it just depends on religion (keep in mind that Zoey is christian and Scarlet isn't). So then more drama happened by calling each other dumb, stupid, etc. I hate girl drama. In my mind I'm just like "Why cant we just work it out like normal people?!"

Im really excited for the last day of school. A week after I get to learn how to play the drums, and 4 days after I get to go on a cruise in Europe! (Not trying to brag but I'm really excited! :D) I'm going to try to go to wet and wild as much as I can with my friends Mia and Dr. Pepper (he's not in the cast yet and it's a nickname me and Scarlet came up with).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay I finished this chapter! Please write suggestions for other works in the comments or personally. Thanks for reading I'll update my next story in about a week! :)