3

Demons.

Born out of pure eternal flames and sacrificial blood, they're made to cause unholy magic to upset gods by bring despair to humanity.

Known for their mischievous behavior, they cast dark magic under the devil's hand. Besides possessing young minds and playing tricks on the elderly, demons can create disease and curses that can a flick humans into a faith worse than death.

The ink demon knew that law before being created. Yet he'd never knew why it came up in his head so suddenly. He'd never like that side of him, yet it can take over. It's always been engrave in his mind along with Joey.

Shaking his head with that last thought, he looks back at his creator sleeping soundless. The demon walks close enough for his shadow to overloom him.

He couldn't do it...

He couldn't force Henry's soul into a cartoon.

It was too soon...

Even if his soul was taken, what would be the best body host? Every soul needs a body host to move and be alive. Joey had to learn the hard way the first time. Another strange thing with souls is to immediately transfer to a new body. A soul left alone without a vessel, it's what happeneds if a lit match was left alone in the wind.

It'll disappear forever.

Glancing at the human below him, the demon couldn't help but smile. His lightly colored cheeks, his ink stains and dirt all over, his greasy hair...

Infinite times of watching him slip out of his own hands, yet never enough to finally see his true looks. So cute. So helpless.

I want to take another bite...

Already pulled the sheets aside, the demon sits besides him and arrange itself to lay down. Uncomfortably arranging his talons on his back to keep themselves to rip the bed, the demon turns to his creator and places his glove hand on his chest.

The pace of a deep steady motion pumping in and out fills the empty soul through the demons form. It feels nice. It must be very nice to have one...

No wonder why that Alice bitch wants so many.

I mean, it would explain why she would eat it so much and use it for her 'experiments'. It would explain quite some. And just when demons were bad.

Hearts should stay where they belong in the squishy insides instead of being rip out of the outside. In fact... That should be the only thing on the inside.

Maybe I should take one of his legs...

Changing the topics, The demon takes note that any soul doesn't like close space, they wander (though it's supposed to be a sin) and explore for some reason. Things mushed together is too much of a tight squeeze. Which is why Joey built the studio like a matrix. Besides that, Henry doesn't seem so happy yet given a nice space-y area. So why does he want to leave? Is it not enough?
.
.
.
I could bite his leg off. Then he'll have no where to run anymore...
.
.
.
It's better than turning him into a toon.

Already shifting into a better position, the demon moves aside the blanket sheets and lightly open Henry's legs. He looks at both sides until grabbing a hold of one of his legs.

"Knee or thigh? Hmmm..."

Henry slowly stirs by the strange feeling on his leg. Slightly nodding off, Henry takes a glace of his surroundings until his eyes meets with the ink demon's mouth opening towards his spread out legs.

"...This isn't what it looks like-"

The demon's words muffles as a pillow slams into his face and a strong kick hits his lower chest plate. Shaking in pure pain and defeat, the demon see's from the corner of his eyes Henry screaming as he runs out of bed and into another room.

The demon punch the bed beside him mentally.

"Just when I got him down..."