4 - [𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙚'𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚]

"𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦?"
Georgia stared up at the sky, the two children staring up at the purple-pink sky, clouds passing as the two lying on the grass.

Hunter glanced at his best friend, the two children now nine and eight, the boy shrugging.

"I don't get them often. Why?" He asked the girl, Georgia humming to herself.

"I just... I had a bad dream last night," Georgia shrugged, slightly unnerved. "It was green. Everything was green really. And there was... screaming. Lots of it."

"Have you told your dad about it?"

Georgia shook her head, her hand reaching her triangular pendant.

"No. He's... He's got a lot on his plate, and I wouldn't want him to worry about me," She frowned. "Besides, there were two people in it this time. I don't think my dad would want to know about them."

"People?" Hunter questioned, now facing the girl. 

"Yeah," She muttered. "A man and a woman. I dunno. Never met them. Maybe it's my oracle magic kicking in, so I might meet them soon?"

Hunter hummed, turning back to face the sky as Georgia glanced at the covered-up scar on his cheek, pity filling her the longer she stared at the bandages.

"I'm sorry about the scar."

"Hmm? Oh, it's okay!" He smiled. "I know your dad couldn't control it. It was an accident."

"I can make up for it, if you'd like," Georgia shrugged. "We can raid the pantry, steal some fairy pies..."

Hunter perked up, soon getting up before holding his hand out.

"What are we waiting for?" Hunter urged. "We have a pantry to raid–"

Georgia chuckled, grabbing the boy's hand as they ran off, giggling as they did, hand-in-hand with large smiles.

Georgia stood before the pantry doors, the girl pushing Hunter back as the boy looked at her quizically.

"What's wrong?" He peered over her shoulder.

"Nothing," She grinned. "I just learned a new spell the other day, and I wanna try it out."

She grabbed the boy's hand, staring forwards with narrowed eyes, a smile on her face as Hunter glanced at her in concern.

"Lilith taught me the spell the other day, and I'm gonna need to run and jump when I count to three."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you're gonna what now?!" Hunter exclaimed worriedly, Georgia gripping onto his arm.

"One."

"Hold on–"

"Two."

Hunter cried out, eyes wide in fear as the two ran, forwards, running headfirst towards the door as Georgia grinned, fearless.

"THREE!"

The girl jumped, shutting her eyes as she concentrated hard, Hunter screaming, jumping as well before shutting his eyes. He soon opened them, seeing that his surroundings had changed and they were indeed in the pantry.

"I'm... I'm not dead!" He cheered, Georgia releasing his hand.

"Ta-da! We're now in the pantry!" The girl exclaimed triumphantly, placing her hands on her hips.

"Teleportation spell, you never fail to amaze me," She grinned, facing Hunter. "Okay, now quickly take what you want, I think someone's coming with Kiki soon."