Amnesia (His POV)

Everytime I close my eyes I see her. Her and her beautiful smile, and her big hazel/green eyes that match mine. I can't get her out of my head.

"If you don't love me anymore, then why don't you just leave me Irwin?"

"I still love you, I never want to leave you Y/N"

"People don't always get want they want, Ash. You of all people should know that"

"What the hell are you talking about Y/N?"

"No I don't, baby girl. Please tell me what I did wrong. I'll fix it, I'll even change if it meant you stayed."

"Ash, you're never home. And when you are, you're to busy for me. I understand that it comes with the job, but I feel like I don't know you anymore because you're never here. You're gonna find someone prettier and you don't have to worry when the next time she eats, or what's gonna happen when she's upset. You deserve better baby. And I can't give that to you"

"Baby girl, you're not getting rid of me that easily. I promise you. I'm not going anywhere but to your heart. And I'm gonna stay there for a longggggg time"

"I'm sorry Ash, I can't anymore

And then she left me. For good

Now I cry all by myself wanting to forget about her. Wanting to for get about all the love we shared between the two of us. Wanting to forget about our future. But I couldn't.

"I wish that I could wake up with amnesia and forget about these stupid little things. Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you"