Chapter 1: Chiara Hawthorne

Ever had that moment when, your brain takes a siesta and you just go with the flow, that was me last night. I woke up, and was really sore. I swear he was a beast.

"Usually when I take a shower, the girls I've slept with, are already gone. They know the drill." He said as he came only in a towel.

"I'm kinda hurting down there, you were a beast." I rolled my eyes at him. He chuckled. "By the way, you'll have to burn those sheets."

I pointed at the bed and there was blood. His eyes widened.

"You didn't tell me you were a virgin." He said through gritted teeth.

"We kinda just jump to sex, want me to scream it, oh Ace, I'm a virgin, be gentle. You were a little drunk."

"I don't go to pound town with virgins, they think because we had sex with them, they are more than just a one time thing."

Don't cry, Chiara, don't cry. I took a deep breath and just got changed. "I hope you know, you're an asshole and I hope karma bites you in the ass.

I left his house and called aunt Nikki. I can't face my parents right now. She arrived five minutes later and I cried in her car.

"Chiara, why?"

"We got to talk and he seemed nice. One thing led to another and we ended up in his room and I lost my virginity and got my first kiss."

"Oh my sweet Chiara. You know you have to tell your parents. Just leave the age out of the confessing. He may be an ass, but you gave him permission to have sex. But knowing Nate, he won't care." She advice me.

"I know. Thanks for listening to me." I sighed.

"Anytime." She smiled.

........

I arrived home and told them I spent the night at Mary's house. They don't need to know that it was actually her big brother who just deflower me. Well, I will tell them this week, but not today.

I entered my room and thought to myself. I just freaking did the walk of shame. I got under the sheets and cried. Not only did I gave my first kiss to an asshole, but my first time. I'm not saying I'm innocent because at that moment I wanted to go further, but it sucked that the guy didn't turned out to be how I thought he would, from our conversations.

...........

I woke up a few hours later and mom was on the couch reading a book.

I yawned "Hey mom."

"Hey, sweetie. I'm worried, you came in today and you cried a few hours ago. I'm your mother, I don't buy the whole staying at another house. Especially someone who isn't your friend or family."

I cried. "Mom, last night was crazy. I lost my virginity, my first kiss and I drank." I was a wreck at this point. "Sorry for being such a disappointment."

She got in the sheet and pulled me to her and let me cry.

"You're not a disappointment. Walk me through it to understand better how everything happened." She rubbed my back.

"He behave like the perfect man, and then we got in the moment. I'm not saying I'm the victim, because I wanted it too. But I figure the next day we could talk and maybe get to know each other." I sobbed.

"Sometimes guys put on a nice act, and then they ditch you. He was just one guy." She kissed my head. "The right one, will never make you feel worthless, he will show you why it never worked out with others."

"He was a complete asshole." I wiped my tears. "But stupid me, was mesmerized by his hotness that my brain took a siesta."

Mom chuckled. "You have no filter like your father."

I giggled. "Thanks mom, for cheering me and for not thinking the worst of me."

"I'm always here for you." She smiled.

"Can we not tell dad about this?"

"Chiara." She gave me a knowing look.

"Tell dad what?" We turned to see dad.

"Mom will tell you, I'm too exhausted to tell it again." I yawned, within seconds, I fell asleep.

"Oh princess, tell me who do I have to kill." He asked mom.

They left my bedroom and I could hear dad fuming. Eh, life happens sometimes.

..............

"You what!" Mason and Selena said.

"Yeah, not my fine moment." I sighed.

"When I said go with the flow and let loose, sex wasn't what I meant." Selena told me.

"I'll kick his ass." Mason said as his hands formed a fist.

"It's okay, sometimes we have to experience life, even if that means getting hurt. Bright side, I wont see him again."

"I thought you left earlier, that's why we left, since you said you were bored and wanted to leave." Mason added.

"I wish I had left though."

Maybe I wouldn't be feeling like crap right now. Stupid Ace.