Chapter One

Hope POV
I have been living on my own for the past 10 years. I never went to school or had any friends I guess it is better this way. I don't really like to stay in one place, right now I am in Atlanta Georgia, and I was heading home. I walked by a church and heard some noise coming from there and the door wide open. I got a little curious and went to go check it out, turned out there was a wolf transitioning. I was about to walk out when some stoped me.

Alaric( hey stop, who are you and what did you see?
Hope( I didn't see anything.
Alaric( will then you will have to come with us.
Hope( I Promise I d....

Chloe POV
As we arrived at the church to get Rafael I saw Landon.
Landon( Chloe?? He asked in confusion
Chloe( Landon? She asked shocked to see him
Alaric( You two know each other. He asked as he walked past her to the door.
Chloe( it's a long story. Alaric try's to open the door but it won't work.
Alaric( it's locked. He said while looking at Chloe
Chloe( Dissera Portus. She said and the doors flew open. Landon you should stay out here trust me. We walked into the church.
Alaric( shut down the exorcists will you.
Chole( Silencio. She said to shut up the Priest
Ad somnum. She said to make them go to sleep
We put chains all around him until we saw a big black wolf.
Then Dr. Saltzmen saw some. He was talking to her but I got tired so I put her to sleep. He just looked at me
Chloe( what you really thought she was going to come willingly. He just looked at me.
Alaric ( Whatever let's put them both in the car.
The car ride was pretty boring and couldn't wait to get back to the school.
Landon( where are we going
Chloe( somewhere safe.
We finally pull up to the school I see Lizzie and Josie
Chloe( hey Josie, hi Crazy bitch
Lizzie( Hello witch Bitch
Josie( would you guys stop
Chloe( Come on you know I was playing
Lizzie( yeah Josie only playing. Anyways we have to give a tour. Lizzie and Josie introduced them self to Rafael and walked away with him. The girl finally woked up.

Hopes POV
My head was killing me when I woke up from the sleep spell.
Hope( what the hell. Why did you do that.
Chloe( Do what. She asked so innocent
Hope(you put me to fucking sleep and then you gave me a headache afterwards. I said to her she looked shocked that I knew what she did.
She then just told me to follow her and I did what she said because I didn't feel like arguing about it. We went through the school and to be honest I was unimpressed by it. We finally reached these two doors.
Chloe(Wait here please
Hope(Ok whatever. I said as she went in and shut the doors behind her.I just sat down on the chair outside the doors. Ugh I wanted a to leave. As she was thinking someone sat down with her.
?(Hope???
******************

This is the end of the chapter I hope you liked it this chapter was based on the first episode but the next one won't be.