Dorms

The Class teased the 2 and they accepted it. Even though they blushed hard.

This is in the dorms.

"Hey Midoriya" Hana says while waving. She's wearing a shirt that shows a heart. Izuku then looks at her and blushed a bit. Then , 3 people came to him too. "Who're you guys again?" Izuku says while laughing nervously.

"Im Sasaki Haruke , My quirk Is Lightning." Sasaki says with proudness. "Ughhh , im throwing up hearing that" says a black hair guy. "Im Kazuta Hakari btw , nice to meet you" shakes izuku's hand. "Nice to meet you too and what's your quirk?" Izuku asked. "My quirk is Ice Emperor." Kazuta says with proudness. "Im throwing up hearing that" says Sasaki. "SHUT UP! YOU'RE THE SAME ANYWAYS!" Kazuta then pulls Sasaki's hair. "HEY! THAT HURTS!" Sasaki pulled Kazuta's hair back. "Have they always been like this?" Izuku asked. "Yeah don't mind them" says a girl with blue water like hair. "Im Kana Suriyaki btw amd my quirk is Water Manipulation" Kana says with a smile. "That's a cool quirk actually." Izuku says with a smile.

"Really? You think so? I thought it would be normal" Kana asked. "I mean it. I was quirkless when i was a kid. And my dad said when im 18 i can get this quirk and i got it" izuku says. "Who is your dad?" Hana asked. "Oh , do you know Hisashi Midoriya?" Izuku asked.

The Class then looked at izuku

"Wait , so you're telling me. The world's richest man alive right now is your dad" Hana said. "I guess so? I don't know much about him since i lived in Japan when i was a kid." Izuku said. "Really? What did you looked like?" Hana asked. "I had a green hair...and green eyes....i was like 165-167cm and yeah, that's it." Izuku said.

Izuku then said "i know something we can do in this weekend" izuku said. "What is it?" Kazuta asked with Sasaki in Unison. "How about we 5 go to my house?" Izuku asked them. "Sure" the five of them said in unison - Hana , kana , Kazuta and Sasaki. "Let's go sleep for now , since we have training tomorrow." Izuku said. "Yeah we should sleep" The class said and goes to their dorms leaving izuku and Hana alone.

Izuku was about to go to his room but get's stopped by hana tugging his shirt. "uh Hana , what is it?" Izuku asked. "C-come with me for a second , will you?" Hana asked while blushing. "Sure come on" izuku said as he walks toward the couch and sits. "So what did you want me for?" Izuku asked Hana. "I-i uhhh.....i..." Hana says stuttering. "What is it Hana? You look like your sick , are you okay?" Izuku asked as he touched her forehead. Hana blushed harder and says "I-IM FINE , DON'T WORRY!!" . "Is there anything you are having problems with? Ask me if you need something okay? I'll be in my room" izuku stands up and goes to his dorm.

Hana's POV

*sigh* And I didn't get to tell him i liked him. Just wait until me and him get together. It'll be a good one.

No one's POV

"Okay everyone , today we're gonna do training , Got it?" Mrs.Jessica asked. "Got it , Sensei" , the class says in unison. Izuku was thinking -Wow I can't believe it , sensei didn't scream at all and all of them listened , i wish i had a teacher like this at Japan's UA-

Skip to the weekend

Izuku is waiting for his friends. Which was long , he waited for 1 hour. "Dad are you sure our house is not that far?" Izuku asked. "No , the gate is not that far" Hisashi said. "Then why are my friends not arriving yet?" Izuku said. "Yeah maybe our house is a little far in the forest" Hisashi chuckles nervously.

Izuku then heard a doorbell and ran towards it. "Hey guys , what to-" izuku sees them covered in leafs and some and Sasaki had branches on his hair. "Bro why is your house so far in the forest?!" Sasaki asked. "You kept on calling this a house?! This is a freaking mansion!!" Kana said. "You guys must be izuku's friends?" Hisashi said. "Mr.Midoriya , its a pleasure to meet you" the 4 of them said in unison -Kana , Hana , Sasaki and Kazuta.

Izuku then said "Yeah , yeah whatever. Don't give this old man so many greetings" . "Hey , im not that old . Im 37 this year" Hisashi said. "You're about to be 40 in 3 years so there's no reason to deny it , right?" Izuku said. The 4 of them thought -He speaks to the World's richest man like he's a normal person-

"You guys can come in , just make yourself at home" Hisashi said. "Thank you , Mr.Midoriya" Hana says while bowing. "Who are you to izuku? Are you his girlfriend? You seem to good to me for no reason" Hisashi asked. Hana blushes hard and says "N-no Mr.Midoriya!! W-we're not dating yet!!" .

Silence

Sasaki and Kazuta then said "Yet!!" The both of them laughs. "Are you two hoping a deathwish?" Hana asked as she makes a tiny tornado in her hand. "N-no" the both of them then were quite all the time because Hana were looking at them. Hisashi looked at his watch and says "Izuku im gonna have to go now. So take care" Hisashi said as he left the mansion.

"So guys , wanna play some COD : Warzone?" Izuku asked. Then Kazuta and Sasaki said "Yesssir". Then the 3 of them played and lost several games. The girls were talking about something.

One of the maid "Miss , would you like tea or coffee?" . Hana then said "Oh don't worry , i can do it myself" she said that as she smiles. "B-but , we're supposed to do this things even though Young Master never let us do it , but He kept on paying us for our job" The maid says. "Its okay , i can get it for myself" Hana said. "Do you really want me to not do it?" The maid asked. "Its okay , i know your working very hard on this but make sure to rest too okay?" Hana asled as she holding the maids hand. "I-i will be off now" the maid then goes away.

Hana goes to izuku and asked "Izuku can i go to the kitchen and help them?" . "Yeah but they will probably stop you from doing it since they saw you coming here as my friends." Izuku said. "its okay , i will try my best. Young Master~" Hana said that and giggled as she was walking to the kitchen. Izuku blushed hard after that.

Yeah this is the end of this chapter.