20...

Abbey darted into the dark corridor, feeling guilty for leaving Lina in the main room with Mr. Evan's and Braylon's blood-gushing corpses and, two very deranged, killers! She had tried to warn Lina, but the poor girl was too distracted, by the revelation of the first masked murderer, to even notice that another killer had made his arrival to the party of 'Death'. There was nothing that Abbey could do to save Lina now, not on her own, and she sensed that she would have to come up with a solution that didn't require, herself, getting too close to the killers. Abbey knew that she couldn't take on, one of, the robed killers by herself, so she understood what she had to do when two killers appeared in the main room. She had to escape and get backup!

I hope you're okay, Lina. I will think of something, I promise! Abbey thought, remembering that the killer, who had grabbed Lina, didn't appear to be wielding a weapon of any sort.

From Abbey's knowledge of how merciless the killers were towards Zoe, Emmet, and Braylon though, she knew that Lina's chances of survival were, unfortunately, very slim. Abbey still was going to do the best that she could to save the pretty girl, but she knew that she didn't have the physical capabilities to fight at that moment. She wasn't even able to jump in and save Mr. Evans when Braylon had attacked and murdered him, so she had a good feeling of what her chances were, against a 'being' that was much stronger and crazed, than the teenager himself. 

Abbey took a peek behind her, into the darkness, to see if she could see anything. She could make out the glow of light, from the main room, perfectly. That was until one of the robed figures blocked the majority of background light by making an entrance into the hallway. Judging by the tiny glint of light, that shone down the dark corridor, Abbey had concluded that the killer, with the knife, was now chasing after her! The robed figure held his knife high in the air as he skipped/ran after her. 

Abbey turned back around, to continue running for her life, and screamed from the top of her lungs. She could feel her heart racing at a pace faster than a speeding car, and it felt like it was going to explode out of her chest, at any moment. She could also feel her anxiety threatening to kick in, but knew that she couldn't give up at any time soon! 

Boomer was not there to calm her anxiety, so she would have to work with her adrenaline for as long as it stayed within her. Her brain tried to come up with a plan that would get her out of the chase of death, but her mind was boggling with all of the things that happened, recently. She was beginning to get angry at all of the horrors that she had been forced to endure in a place that was supposed to be educational! 

She had a quick flashback of a time when the whole class was still alive, and back at Mr. Evan's class, in America. In the flashback, everyone was laughing at Emmet as he did the 'chicken dance' in front of the class. Mr. Evans had previously been teaching them the different types of shading techniques, and the class was moving slow, as usual, when Emmet thought that his dance moves were more interesting than the lesson itself. 

While Mr. Evans was faced towards the learning board, Emmet had signaled for everyone to remain quiet before he snuck his way to the front of the class, behind the teacher. Emmet balled his hands into fists and put them against both sides of his torso. He, then, flapped his elbow backward and forth and extended his neck, like a chicken. 

The first person to break character, and laugh, was the shy Braylon. Abbey remembered how timid Braylon was at that time, and cringed when she thought about who he had been forced to turn into, inside of the art gallery. Abbey didn't know if the pressure of all of the horror had caught up with the teen, in the art gallery, or if he was just faking 'the harmless character' part, all along. Her mind jumped back into the memory of Emmet dancing, and she remembered Mr. Evans turning around in surprise after everyone else joined Braylon in laughter. The teacher briefly frowned at the interruption, until he had realized what had caused the outburst. When Mr. Evans had seen Emmet in the midst of retracting and elongating his neck, in dance, the teacher couldn't hold back his laughter either.