𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 1

LEARN HOW TO LOVECHAPTER 1___________________________

LEARN HOW TO LOVE
CHAPTER 1
___________________________

Droplets of water hit on the windows around the house making sounds as well as running down the windows, it was raining this night, sitting on the couch in the living room with a cup of hot milk chocolate in hand while having your body covered with a blanket.

I wonder what I could watch tonight.. you thought to yourself while having your tv open trying to find a show or a movie you could watch on this rainy night

Gosh Netflix needs to start adding more shows and movies you thought to yourself in disappointment of not finding anything that caught your interest at all.

Hm.. maybe I should watch jojo part 3 again.. you thought, you started watching the show till it got into the part where Joseph was trying to get a message from the tv in the hotel using his stand.

But suddenly a loud thunder was heard outside and it was really close to your house, every electricity in the house went off.

"Shit." You whispered, It scared you a-bit that it was really dark in your house, you took your phone and opened the flashlight so you could see.

You got up from the couch and left your small blanket behind on the couch and went straight ahead to the kitchen so you can light up some candles.

You brought the lighter and grabbed the nearest candles you had around which mostly always looked like decoration around the house unless actually needed.

You lighted up about four candles you left two in the living room and brought the other two to the kitchen, maybe I should at least try to get some electricity back .. or wait since I'm not good at it like my older brother.. you thought.

You sighed and you were about to leave the kitchen until you heard loud noise it was as if something small exploded, you got startled by the noise and immediately thought that it could be the cause of your candle so you had to go and check it out

When you finally got there to see what happened you didn't expect to see eight men from the so called jojo anime and on top of that they're the villains in the story.

You stood there in fear, you knew any sane person would think they're cosplaying but you were so sure that you locked everything in the house plus the sound that happened doesn't seem to be from someone breaking a window or a door.

This isn't good.. before they could notice you, you went a hid behind a wall that didn't show the living room at all.