An Ex and The Ex Girlfriend

I got a text from my ex Josh I rolled my eyes getting pissed saying what do you want? He said he changed when I said yeah right leaving me was one thing but going with my ex was another Nymphodora came in and said hey whats happening you got beef I said yeah I do she grabbed my phone saying let me take care of this she texted leave her alone she does not wanna be with you anymore this is her therapist Nymphodora and best friend so since you hurt her she needs space away from you I smiled when Nymphodora gave back my phone I said thanks Tonks I really appreciate it she smiled saying no problem I was also making a story on wattpad I started typing all of my feelings down and I felt so relieved I got up charging my phone when I wrote a song about Ace on my notebook that Nymphodora got me it went...

From Guilty Brown Eyes To Little White Lies Yeah I made my way to you belived every word took it to reality and then you left as soon as that letter came and I asked you what the I will not cut myself again meant you said nothing but I was concerned but then you blocked me when I tried to find out what it all meant then something happened three years later you got a new girl my replacement well let me tell you something you'll never know so you can get it through your skull...I was the girl who gave you more love I listened to every word you spoke cried with you was there for you nobody can love you the way that I did I didn't wanna just get in your pants I wanted more then that your just to blind to see it so open your damn eyes Elicia yes I said it Mia you don't know all the shit that you did now I'm here listening to your music wishing you were here your responsible for my tears and all my goddamn Attempts to die your responsible for my self harm and the tears that are on Nymphodora your responsible for my anxiety and PTSD now I can't leave anyone alone without panicking all I hear is the voices in my head and you as well as I get doubts from my mind so please listen when I say your the reason why I'm like this I'm like this.... remember when you laid on my shoulder where you slept yeah I think of it every fucking day and think of you I miss you so much my day in the night so listen to me don't you dare avoid all these words because there true you seek closure from people who feel sympathy for you but I just need myself back but now I see you have her the vaper I hate and the druggy I don't like so look at me Ace she won't be around for long as soon as she sees you threw the glass she will start running and see who you truly are so goddamn listen to me when I say this...
I was the girl who gave you more love I listened to every word you spoke cried with you was there for you nobody can love you the way that I did I didn't wanna just get in your pants I wanted more then that your just to blind to see it so open your damn eyes Elicia yes I said it Mia you don't know all the shit that you did now I'm here listening to your music wishing you were here your responsible for my tears and all my goddamn Attempts to die your responsible for my self harm and the tears that are on Nymphodora your responsible for my anxiety and PTSD now I can't leave anyone alone without panicking all I hear is the voices in my head and you as well as I get doubts from my mind so please listen when I say your the reason why I'm like this I'm like this

Nymphodora looked down at the sheets I wrote in when she said woah you got grudges don't you I said yeah she hugged me when I clenched my fist in pure anger crying away Nymphodora was the only person who actually gets me for me