Characters Information

Logan Griffin- logan is a antisocial nerd. he hates being around a lot of people. He doesn't like to be the center of attention either. His favorite place to be is the library. He loves to read and study. He doesn't have any friends. His parents are workaholics and expect a lot from him. Secretly logan loves astronomy and he can sing.

Roman Prince- He's a jock and he loves attention. He's the captain of the basketball team and he's in the drama club, no one knows how he does it, he just does. He loves his two boyfriend's Virgil and Patton. He loves to flirt and see his boyfriend's flustered.

Patton Heart- He's captain of the cheerleading team, and he loves to cheer on his boyfriend's Roman and Virgil and his friend's when there down or struggling. He's really bubbly and happy.

Virgil Storm- He's a musician. He plays the violin, piano, and the guitar. He loves spending time with his boyfriend's Roman and Patton and doesn't really like to play sports.

Janus Serpent- Janus is on the debate team. He's a master of lies. He's also a popular kid. He loves spending time with his boyfriend Remus, though he'll never tell him that.

Remus Prince- He's completely opposite from his brother Roman and love to get in trouble. He's like your typical bad boy who doesn't take shit from anyone. His favorite snack is concerning, as it's deodorant, and no one knows how he can eat it. He's also popular, but no one knows why.

Also: thoughts '...'
          Speaking "..."

( Disclaimer: The pictures I use are not mine, and I don't know who made them, but credits to them. Thank you.)