Troy meets Tommy and meeting Gosei

Troy's P.O.V.

We were at Erin's brainfreeze when Emma walked in with Tommy and two other people. They walked over to us and Emma said "Guys meet my birth family Tommy Oliver, Kimberly Hart-Oliver and Kira Hart- Oliver. Mom, dad, sis meet my friends Jake Holler, Gia Morgan, Noah Carver, Troy Burrows and Orion", we all hold eye contact when Jake said "It's nice to meet you, but wait Emma what about your other parents"? I glared at him.

Tommy's P.O.V.

I looked at the Burrows boy and I said "Not a problem since her aunt Trini is getting them to sign the papers and the guys are getting what she would want to keep with her like books, clothes, camera, and anything else". Emma said "Noah wiped the phone, they gave me but I'm going to take the car because I bought that and camera myself, oh before I forget we have to go see Gosei".  We walked out and walked to the beach and went to their base.

Gia's P.O.V.

We were introduced to the mentor to our team to Emma's family. Her dad said "Thank you for watching over our daughter while she is a ranger" Gosei said "Of course I love them like they were my own". Emma asked her parents " So what now"?

Kira's P.O.V.

Mom, dad and I looked at each other and told her "We are moving here and the same goes for the family". Dad told the team that he will be teaching at their school starting in a mouth and he will be keeping a close eye on Troy. After that we left the base and went to our new house with all the aunts and uncles waiting outside for us but I also notice that "Conner"! I ran over to him and hugged him like crazy and then hugged "Ethan, Trent". I let go and let them say hi to my sister and they helped us make our new house a home