The family moving to Harwood County

Tommy's P.O.V.

After we talked to the mentor of our little girl, we told her that the family is moving to Harwood County to be close her and so that she doesn't have to leave the team, and that is also mean that we will keep an eye on the red rookie. We were walking back to the mall, on our way there we bumped into the couple that  took Emma in when we gave both to her. The man walked over and was about to slap her but the rookie blocked him and said "Not on my watch". I called the silver guardians. The ones to come were Wes, Eric and Jen. Jen said "What's the problem"?

Eric's P.O.V.

A man said "They  took my daughter from me and my wife when they don't have the right to do so". Wes, Eric and I looked at Tommy, when Trini came over and showed us the signed papers about how they handed the parental rights back to Tommy and Kimberly. We all looked at the couple until the woman said "I will miss her but she has the right to know and live with her family and my husband was close to hitting her until Troy blocked him".

(Just with the video)

The others and I looked at the guy and said while Jen was cuffing him "You are under arrest for trying to hit a minor and lying to the law".

Joe's P.O.V

I looked at the cops and said "Why are you arresting me? They're the ones that took her from us". The woman said "Right, like we'll believe the guy that tried to hit our niece". I put into a cop car and taken away.

Jake's P.O.V.

After what happened, we went to the house that now belongs to Emma's family and helped them make it a home. The girls helped Emma unpack while us guys were unpacking in the kitchen. Emma's dad looked to Troy and told him "Even though the threat to Earth is gone. You better keep Emma save if you are going to date her". Troy told him "Tommy, don't worry I will defend her with my last breath". Tommy said "Good".