Chapter 1

Zach was born at an unknown time, and he grew up with his father and mother."

"When he was 5, Zack showed him his telepathy powers which Zach loved, and Zach wanted Zack to use his powers to entertain him but for Some Reason."

"his father was arrested when Zach was 5, and mevia had something to do with it, but his mother Lied to him, saying his father was a monster, but his father never Lay a Finger on Zach before."

"Zach and Mevia spend time together, mostly in the tournament arena, where they watch fights."

"They both have a strong bond."

"Zach, Mevia, Hadrian, and Otto watched the competitors fight each other"

"Zach walked towards the window and smiled as he ran to hug his mother."

Zach: I love you, Mom

Mevia: I love you, son.

"ANOTHER 5 YEARS HAVE PASSED, AND ZACH WAS 10"

"Zach and Mevia were watching the fight, but Hadrian called Mevia over because he said they had found new competitors."

"Mevia told Zach to stay here, and he nodded."

"Mevia walked out of the room."

"Zach was waiting for Mevia to come back, but he got curious."

"Zach walked out of the viewing room and saw the new competitors, and the competitors had a guy with blond hair and a girl with a t-shirt with overalls and a hair clip and another that had pale skin and auburn hair. She wears a turquoise bandana, a black vest over a dark blue shirt, purple eyeshadow, dark shorts, and dark boots. She also has a long black sleeve on her left arm and a fingerless glove on her right hand."

"Zach saw another person with a long beard and wearing an olive green coat and pants. He also wore a belt with a lapis lazuli gem on it."

"Zach then finally saw Harper the only person who knew because Mevia told him about her"

"Zach smiled as he ran back into the viewing room and sat back down and Mevia walked back in"