Chapter 4

Four weeks have slipped by. Zach/annihilator has been doing schemes. He started hacking ATMs to steal people's credit cards. Tech has advanced.

However, it wasn't enough to give him a name. He was still pissed off and trying to find Jesse. Ever since the Dictator took control of Earth and made cities call the new leader "The Dictator," this mayor was no longer a mayor, but a resistance fighter.

Zach didn't have a beef with him, so he didn't care.

Zach was hacking a nearby ATM and gaining 250 dollars by using a homemade machine, a portable game console, circuits, and an expired credit card connected to a wire.

"Zach: Hm, this is enough."

Zach pulled the card out and ran into the back alley as the sirens got closer.

Zach begins to climb onto another window and then climbs into an open window to gain more wires and circuit parts.

Zach shoves cables and wires into a bag. Zach looks at the person as the owner enters the room.

As the owner gets close, Zach stabs the owner with his mother's blade.

"Zach: I told you to back off..."

Zach climbs out of the window he came in from. He changed out of his villain uniform.

Zach Noticed A Girl picking up flowers in the dictator's garden. She had Beautiful Purple hair and eyes. She was his age. She had a beautiful smile on her face..

He blushes as he walks toward her, and she looks up at him.

"Zach: H-hi there."

"The girl: Hi there."

"Zach: What is your name?"

"Scarlet: Scarlet"

Zach picked up a pretty flower and gave it to Scarlet.

"Scarlet: Aw, thank you."

"Scarlet: You are so sweet."

Zach blushes with a smile.

"Scarlet: do you want to hang out?"

Zach nodded.

Scarlet and Zach walked into the tower.

"Zach: Your dad is the dictator?"

"Scarlet: Yeah, I am his heir to replace him."

They talked a lot as he held her arms, feeling joy.