DATE NIGHT 5

I stretched my lazy self and opened my eyes to see a naked Vince. I was immediately horny. I knew I was sore but the flash of yesterday's events was making me horny.

Bad Idea I know but I slowly got up and crept to Vince on the other side of the bed.
Could someone be asleep with a hard on? He wasn't so hard but I was going to make him. I kissed his balls giggling.

I got his shirt and quickly tied his hands to the bed frame and that's how he woke up.

Hi I said shyly... Well that's before I remembered my plan to have him moan my name and fuck me alone all his life.

He gave me the what are you up to look... I shot him a wink and started dancing on tiptoes. I could see his sly smirk. He was loving this.
I know he loves to dominate but I won't give him that chance this time so he better smile while he can before he begins pulling his shirt.

I sucked one of his big toe and stroked the other like I was being fucked giving soft moans which was making him harder. I looked at him and he was fucking pissed.

I was going to give him a show.
I rose from his feet and walked seductively to the Sofa and sat opening my legs wide. I put two fingers in my mouth and sucked on it while touching my breast.
If looks were meant to kill I'd be dead twice.

Vince was no longer finding being tied up funny. I played with my clit while moaning loudly. I was enjoying this.

I was lost in pleasure that I didn't see Vince angrily storm towards me until he was before me.

Ummm Vince..... He was fucking my mouth already before I could finish.

Fuck yourself with your fingers. Now!
He commanded.

I was so scared but my body obeyed him. He fucked my mouth until his second release. My pussy was sore it was beginning to hurt.

This was a bad idea I told me but I didn't listen.

Vince grabbed me and bent me over the wall lifting one of my legs up he fucked me until I was crying. I would moan when he has slow and scream when he was hitting me so hard. I couldn't count how many orgasms we shared today by when he was done I was falling to the ground. Vince carried me and placed me on the sofa while he prepared a bath for us.

We showered and he got me his clothes to wear while he made me breakfast.

After two hours of getting to know ourselves and giving my legs time to heal, he drove me home with his hands patting my pussy all the way.

He was so cute.

We got home and guess who was waiting for me....
Nonna. She smiled sheepishly.

I hugged Vince and pulled away. Vince pulled me and gave me a soft lovely kiss.

With that I went to my grandmother as he drove off...

PLEASE VOTE AS YOU READ. I APPRECIATE YOU🥺🥳