☯︎Match☯︎

Takemitchi and Hina were making their way back from the festival. They laughed as Hina teased him. Just then from the side of the road....some men in creepy red attire emerged, blocking their way.

Takemitchi held Hina back as he eyed the men. The leader he assumed came in front of him.

"You hanagaki?"he asked rudely.

He didn't answer as he stared dead on at him.

Thud!!

The man punched him deep in the chest. He was too fast for him to react and takemitchi flew a few steps away..hina screaming at the sudden action.

"Hina stay back!what do you want you bastards" he yelled.

"Hihi Hanagaki we came to play" his evil giggle went as they stared at the long haired insane man.

Takemitchi stood up and braced for a fight but as the men slowly cornered him...he was getting worried about Hina. The men teased her and started getting touchy?!

She fended herself with the bag but....one of them yanked her.
Takemitchi tried to stop them but was subdued by the leader.

Hina screamed in fright but the next moment she noticed another hand tightly grasping the attacker.

It was Y/n.

"Y/n chan?"

"Let her go Creep!" she mumbled eyeing the man. He didn't even budge as he ridiculed her "Huh? And who are you? Ya think I'll obey you that easily?"

Y/n didn't even waste a sec as she knocked him out with her signature hook kick.

Thud!!His gaze shifted to the men behind him being beaten up by??

Mitsuya and Hakkai. They reduced most of the numbers on the back as more rushed in.
Mitsuya signalled Y/n to focus on the others.

Ah! That white hair and cold demeanor...Y/n Inoue. We finally meet. I wonder why My brother let you off so easily. I was thinking of finishing Hanagaki off today. No matter. I shall finish both of you then" he glared.

Y/n didn't even pay attention to him as she held Hina back and helped Takemitchi. It was all so fast...

"Tssk...as expected. But then" he charged towards her so fast...and kicked her flying away a distance.

"Y/n chan!!"

"I'm as fast myself Y/n. Allow me to introduce myself...Haise Ogawa"

Y/n stood up and kicked down the others that rushed in. Takemitchi taking the ones on the right.

Haise attacked her from behind but she shielded herself. They brawled one on one either taking the hit.

"The balance, the intuition...no wonder they put your name up as The Yuki Onna. Your kicks are phenomenal. Also I like your face" he laughed like a lunatic. Y/n looked disgusted.

"But something I don't get is...why? why comply with a gang like Toman? Are you working with them?"

"Thats none of your business!" Y/n punched. Haise stopped in and wrung her arm! And clasped her by the neck.

"It doesn't make sense. Did they surrender themselves to you or are you using them?? The dark Y/n Inoue that doesn't even accept apologies...you don't even like those bosozoku do you? Why then? I'm intrigued"

"Let go shitbag! "Y/n kicked him in the stomach. He held in the pain.

"Does this have something to do with Toman's leader Mikey?" The intense battle between them followed.