~First day~

"What are you doing here?! I'm sorry but I'm just a bit flustered right now!" Matthew dragged Claira out of the classroom as soon as the bell rang for lunch, right outside of the door of the room.

"... Your completely lost, I said I have been told to watch over you and make you the most popular boy in your high school. It's so I can become a White Angel. Let's go eat, I hope there's Ramen at this school!" Claira skipped away from the door, she then came back, looking a bit flustered. "Ok, where's the food."

"Wait! Umm, so I understand why your here now, but why are you following me at school?!" Matthew started to hold Claira's wrist gently and walk towards the cafeteria. Ramen in the cafeteria.. Not as good as homemade Ramen, but not bad at all.

"I HAVE TO WATCH OVER YOU." Claira started to glare deeply into Matthew's hazel eyes, feeling a bit impatient. But letting her take him since she was pretty hungry. As they got to the doors of the cafeteria, Claira pulled onto Matthews collar and leaned him against the door as she leaned her head in, only nose to nose with him. "It's really basic, you can't say that I'm an angel, and you have to act like I'm your friend, from out of town. Ok?"

"Y-yeah, O but you can let go of me know." Matthews cheeks began to become red as Claira let go of him. She raised a hand in signal of "I'm done with you" and walked into the cafeteria. She then watched as the room was humongous and actual kind of nice, for a high school, not as dirty at first.

"Where am I suppose to go to eat?" Claira looked behind at Matthew who was hiding behind the doors, his head perked up, looking at the kids in their own seat groups.

"A-are you kidding me? I eat in my classroom! Alone! I'd never eat here!"

"Why? Don't you have friends that eat here?"

"Yeah, just a couple, they sit alone here but I just go to the classroo-" Before he could finish, Claira yanked Matthew's wrist and dragged him through the room, his face was trying his hardest to hide his red tomato skin, as he was not used to all the eyes looking right on him. As she stopped, she was in front of an over half empty table with two people, a boy and a girl.

"Matthew! You decided to sit with us today!" The girl spoke out load. She was actually kind of adorable, like a little sister. Her Emerald Green eyes were glowing behind her large rectangle glasses, also what seemed to be hiding her pale freckled face was her long gold curly locks. For some reason, even though she was small and always hiding herself in her giant sweaters, she seemed so upbeat and happy. She was pretty thin as well, small and thin... Funsize!

"Took you long enough, you always bail on us." The boy exclaimed as he took a bite out of a carrot piece, he then took his chopsticks away from his lips as he rested them into his bowl of (no surprise) Ramen. Which made Claira stare at the bowl. His black hair put in a back pony tail, only leaving some bang strands, his hair really was short, make sense that his hair didn't all go back. Showing his Deep Sea Blue eyes. His face was almost as pale as the girls, but more clear, no freckles. "What, know you have a girl friend? Nice job kid."

"Woah! NOT my girlfriend!" Matthew really hated being called kid. Makes sense since the boy at the table is a 3rd year and Matthews a 2nd year. "Justin, Claira here is just staying here with me at my house, her parents are really good friends, and she's like a sister to me.." Matthew then gave a sweet glance at Claira, who then flicked him in the nose once again.

"Heh, awww, I ship you two!" The girl then made a heart with her small dainty hands as she winked at the two people. She was a 1st year student, actually, shes an Honor student, actually a grade 9 student but moved up to 1st year high school senior.

"Please, considering she kind of hates me, I wouldn't really count on us getting together. Anyway, Claira? That's Justin and the girl's Eva." Matthew then sat at the table when he heard footsteps. As soon as Claira brushed her hand on the table, she felt a chuckle behind her. It seemed kind of devious and.. stuck up.

"Ahaha! Wow! You actually found another lame loser weirdo to join you! And she's not even ugly! Let me guess, new girl? Why don't you ditch them?" A girl with platinum blond hair and Crystal Blue Eyes approached the table, along with her posy. What made Matthew, Eva and Justin even more embarrassed, is that everyone in the cafeteria was laughing along with her.

"What's it to you Akana?!" Matthew then clenched his fists in frustration. Claira about to reply with confusion.

"Who's that?"

"..I- Akana, I just said that." Matthew sighed as he stood up from his seat, but then saw all of the people staring at him, so he hides himself as he sits back down. Looking at Eva, wearing her blue school sweater, having her hood up.

"She thinks she's all that since she's head cheerleader, rich, ya know, shit like that." Justin then got from his seat as he was talking, once he stopped, he elbowed Claira's arm.

"Ah, so...Akana is one of those complete SHIT heads who has no real face and body, fakes her identity and tries to make herself feel more special by picking on others who have a way better chance in live than themselves. How, wonderful. I feel for everyone who has to put up with such a cock sucker." Matthew's mouth opened so wide. He was just as shocked as Akana. She was so angry on what she just heard.

"...Listen, I was just trying to get you on my good side! But now, your gonna get it..Claira!" Akana was kind of struggling on trying to remember Claira's name, which was embarrassing for her! As she walked away, Claira smiled so brightly.

"Wait! I thought you were gonna fill up those fake boobs of yours with all the food here! Come back!" Claira then turned her head around to see Justin, who was still standing beside her, he looked down at the not known angel, as he was slightly impressed at her skills of courage. Eva, who was wiping her tears away, and pulling her hood down. She smiled brightly as she grabbed Matthew's hands. And then Matthew, who was completely flabbergasted, as he laughed as well.

______________________________

Okie~ Wow, got a bit going on, gonna get ma homework done, and post on Sunday! See ya~