~Absence~

"White Rose Fair?" Matthew gripped his cup as he stared at Eva, feeling surprised at her and Justin's "Surprise visit". I was about a week after the found out his new roommate was an angel, along with her revelance of having a devilish sister. The boy watched as his two friends just walked inside and sat down for tea. "And you know there's this thing called, I don't know, knocking?"

        "Shhh! Ok, so the White Rose Fair is happening this weekend! You, Me, Justin and Clai- where's Claira anyway?" Eva grabbed a cup and poured herself a glass, leaning on the Kotasu while she switched glances with Matthew and Justin, who was also settling himself in his spot on the mat.

        "She went to go help my mom at the Market and stuff, she wanted Claira to pick out dinner. I just hope it's nothing with curry, curry's to much to handle for me.." Matthew sighed lightly as he played with the rim of the Japanese tea cup, he was lucky that his mother was working at such a nice company that gives them multiple popular tea sets, especially when it's so popular now.

        "I was hoping that she could help us! Plus, she is like our guardian angel," Now THAT made Matthew flinch. "now that she's with us, we actually get talked to at school! It really is a lot of fun seeing that so many people share the same interests as us and you DON'T LIKE CURRY?!"

        "Matthew, what the hell. You don't like curry? C'mon it's good." Justin tapped his cup as his other hand crept to his chin, letting his head lean on his hand.

        "W-well I uhh, I don't know, curry's not my thing I suppose." It was strange. Mathew felt so lucky to have Eva and Justin in his life, even if there is an age difference. Matthew, Claira and Eva were all in the first year class while Justin was in the middle of his third year, his third and final year in high school, he said he promised to never forget them and always see them outside of school.

        "Fine whatever, but I do see why you might think Claira is like our angel of some sort, Eva. It's like she was meant to be with us all." Justin proclaimed as he then scowled. "And this is just like you kids, you changed the stupid subject, go on Eva, about the parade."

        "...Sorry, jeez. The White Rose Fair is celebrating the founders death of our schools famous history! Belrose White, the most beautiful woman who ever roamed down these streets of Japan, gets her own day of celebration!" Eva then started to gulp down her drink like that speech took forever.

        "Hm, what's so special about her history anyway?" After that, Eva put down her cup and stared deep into Matthews eyes, like she was extremely angry but you couldn't really tell.

        "I'll just say because I don't want Eva to tear you to pieces and for her not to over explain it. Belrose White used to be one of the most poorest person in her time. She basically had to hide because all she had was scraps for clothes. After she realized that the woman that she lived with, including herself, had no respect, she stood up against the council with an army and some strong words like you wouldn't believe. She was able to run her own school that provided the poor to even look better than the rich." Justin then laughed as he turned his head to Eva.

        "Hm. Cool story, how do you know so much?"

        "I wish you wouldn't ask but, my grandmother wouldn't stop talking about her "best friend Belrose White". She happened to be the most famous woman here at the moment. And I actually knew her." Silence filled the room. Then, a large snicker came from Matthew as both of his hands found his mouth and tears of laughter started to fall down his face. Laughter then found it's way.

        "BWAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!"

        "And why is that so funny?"

        "Because you know so much about this kind of crap! I mean, ya it's cool and all for school but you are a nut! Your good at school but you hate it to death! Especially this kind of stuff! Your like a street thug! A fighter! Just like your dad!" Matthew wiped away his tears before continuing. "Ah jeez I'm sorry but that was kind of funny."

        "I actually agree! Never knew you were so knowledgeable about woman's freedom!" Eva snickered lightly.

        "I'm not knowledgeable about that, I just happened to know Ok?" Justin then stole a glance from Matthew as he was drinking his tea, he then winked, causing Matthew to smile. Eva just had her hands to her face, trying not to cry. "Anyway, thanks for the tea, sorry we came in unexpected, we were hoping to see Claira mostly." Matthews smile was replaced quickly by irritation. "But what are you to do I guess. Let's go Eva."

        "..." Anger was put on her face as she looked at Justin. "Fine." She also got up from the Kotasu and made her way to the door, they both put on their shoes and headed outside.

        "We'll see you tomorrow at school. We'll talk more about this, ok?" Matthew quickly nodded at Justin. Watching as his friend gave him a two fingered forehead solute. And then there's Eva waving rapidly as she puts her hood up.

        "White Rose Fair.. I wonder if Claira's interested.." Suddenly, before Matthew could go back to the living area, a knock came from the door. He thought it was Eva or Justin so he swung open the door with a smile, but it was neither of them. Just a girl, a girl with white hair (about the same length as Claira's) and purple eyes.

        "Hello, I'm Shi Takamori. Can I come in?" She reminded Matthew of Claira, but more.. devilish I suppose. But before Matthew can say anything, the girl spoke again, kind of vigorously. "Are you Matthew Kaneshiro?"

        "Y-yes, why do you ask?" The girl immediately smile and grabbed Matthews wrists, pushing him inside and shutting the door behind her.

        If you are on the opposite end of the door, all you could hear is a bang and a boy's yell... Y'know you can hug like a maniac when THAT happens.

_________________

ACK!! I'm so sorry! So you know what I say to my absence?! SCREW IT! I'm just gonna post whenever!!! >^< BYE. Do not vote for my stuff because I suck balls!!