Chap. 4

Characters belong to SM but idea belongs to me.

Chapter Four

Romanians POV

"I can't get that bitch out of my mind!" Vladimir yelled suddenly, honesty startling me. My brother had mentioned her a few times but I didn't care enough to pursue the subject. Now though?

"Why do you care so much, brother?" I asked hesitantly, not wanting him to go off on a rant. He did anyways.

"She has something to do with the Cullen's. I feel as if she is our way to get back to our thrones! We were gods Stephan! The humans knew what we were and they bowed down, bared their necks in worship. We need that back. Just think about it, brother." Vladimir's smile was full of lust for power.

To be truthful I didn't want the power again. We had had our time and now it was over. Of course I would love to kill Aro for taking that and burning our castle.

"I have thought about it." I said to placate him. It wasn't enough.

"Did it seem as if she were running from something? And she did have the Cullen crest pendent. Why would she have it if she weren't apart of their family?" He went off mumbling to himself which concerned me greatly. What was wrong with Stephan? I was brought back from my concern when he uttered the word 'informant'.

What exactly was he planning?

***

"I heard that a Cullen is dead."

"Oh I heard that too! And that the Volturi are very upset. The coven leader has been an acquaintance of Aro for a very long time. Longer than I've been a vampire."

Two vampires were gossiping at the opening of a dark alley. Spiders waiting for their prey to unknowingly become ensnared in their web. Made me almost feel sorry for the humans. Almost.

Just hearing the Cullen name captures my attention nowadays. And I have been hearing it a lot since Margo mentioned it in passing. I just about growled for them to spit out a name but didn't want to alert them that I was here.

"How many Cullen's are there?" One of the vampires asked.

"There were eight, but one of them left, and the other, who was her mate, went crazy and started attacking a werewolf den."

"Suicide by wolves. Not the way I would want to go."

They were talking about Edward.

Was he really dead?

I had to find out for myself. I guess I was breaking that thought of never.

**************************

Tell me what you think! VCF! I always fan back.

Yours S.A