14

3 years later...

y/n pov

it's been three years which means my daughter is currently two years old. her name is sky.

i broke up with alexis one month after that christmas day because i honestly wasn't feeling it anymore after finding out who her sister was.

i cant be with her knowing her sister did that.

alexis knows about my child but havent questioned it. she just automatically was happy. couldn't be me. if i was her i would be pissed.

alexis and i are still friends but that's all. sky birthday is soon.

she's a handful to take care of alone but i'm doing it and so far i've successfully succeeded it.

sky comes crawling to me smiling. i pick her up. "hello my baby" i smile

she smiles even harder.

"i love you" i say

she giggles before i check her out of daycare. i'm now a lawyer and in order to do my job she have to be in daycare.

i strap her in the car seat. "what you hungry for hm?" i ask knowing i'm not going to get a very audible response

"nuggies" she says

"alright" i say

i get into the car and head to mcdonald's. i get the four piece nuggets. after i break them into small pieces i park the car and begin to feed her.

"yummy?" i ask

she nods her head.

after she finish i continue driving home. once i get to my house,i get her out the car seat and grab her bag.

i enter my house and sit down sky bag. "you wanna crawl?" i ask her

she nods sleepily. "no you don't,you're sleepy" i say

i put her in the crib before sitting down on the sofa. i pull out my laptop and i notice i got a new email.

i read over it and i'm in shock. one of the best law offices wants me to work for them.

it's in LA though. i have to think...they are the best. i have to do it.

i email them back saying i'm interested.

i'll have to work something out.

billies pov

billieeilish:i found this and it makes me want to dye my hair this color again,should i?

user1:YES

user2:nah

user3:😍😍😍

user4: you single?
^^billieeilish: depends on who asking🤷🏼‍♀️

user5:jezzzz ur fine
^^billieeilish:ty bby:)

user6:you got a gf?
^^billieeilish:nah

finneas: helloooo

"boobs boobs boobs whole lotta boobs" i sing

i'm scrolling through my old dms when i realized i scrolled a little bit too far. i see y/n username. i click her page to see posts of her .

some of her promoting that she's a lawyer ...WAIT? SHES A LAWYER NOW?? HOW???

like i thought it's more the four years for that

i scroll down on her page to see a post saying how she kept getting extra credit so that basically made her ahead.

i scroll back up to see some posts of a baby/toddler.

i click one of them and it have the caption: sky said her first word today omg.

i then remember...that's my child.

as i'm scrolling i accidentally like a post from two years ago. shit. i quickly unlike.

after an hour of just doing absolutely nothing i see i got a dm from y/n.

y/u/n

hi
i saw that you liked a post from two years ago🤨

oh uh hi
i didn't mean to sorry

k cool

so her name is sky?

i thought you said you wanted nothing to do with her
keep the same energy you have three years ago