epilogue

alexis pov

today sky and i decided to hang out while y/n was catching up on looking over her cases.

we are now on the way home when sky suddenly says "the car that passed by...it looked like billie was in there"

"are you sure? we are literally in paris" i say

there isn't a possible way she knows,right?

we pull into the driveway and my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. the front door is wide open,i also see something on the ground.

big enough to be a body.

we get out the car and when i get closer to the front door before sky i see y/n's body.

"sky stay back" i say

which i said too late due to her already being beside me and a frozen look her her face.

"GO BACK TO THE CAR"i say

she takes her eyes off the body and look up at me before running to the car.

i kneel down beside the body trying not to get any blood on me due to blood pouring out her body.

i don't hear any breathing and my heart stops for a second in fear. i pull out my phone and call the police.

billie pov

"are you ok?" mar asks

"no" i say

"you didn't actually do it right?"

"i did and i regret it so much" i say

"at least you aren't a psychopath and don't regret it" he says

"im so scared,you don't understand. i just-why did i do it?"

"because you're stupid" he says

"i make no logical sense why did i kill the one person i loved when i could have just kept trying to win her back"

"you don't think"

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT TOO,you could have stopped me"

"your ass is crazy,you probably would have killed me"

"no i wouldn't have" i say

sky pov

it's been over a week since i've see my mom's dead body. i haven't been to school and i most definitely haven't been out of my room.

alexis tries to help but she can't really do too much because she's also sad too. i swear i saw billie.

i bet she did this. i swear when i get older i'm going to find her and kill her. she took my mom's life.

i know it was her but alexis thinks im silly for this statement. she doesn't think it was billie because we are in paris,billie is in jail. she think that billie magically don't know how to escape when she's escaped before.

i may be young but i know things.

i can't even do anything without the constant remind that my mom isn't here. i turn on the tv and they are talking about my mom's death.

if i was go go out,that's all you would see. her public memorial service is tomorrow.

i do not want this to be real at all.

~(major time skip)~

i'm now twenty-one. i moved back to america and im currently putting finishing touches to the plan i made to kill billie.

i do not care at all if she's my sperm donor i will never call her mom.

they never found out who murdered my mom. i mean i knew but when i told them they called me silly. so therefore there was no justice for her.

i know she's living life free. even when they found out she escaped there was no punishment and they just let her go.

like what?!?

alexis moved back to america also. when mom died she got full custody of me because i knew that what mom would have wanted.

she's really nice and she's like a mom to me.

i finish writing my plan and smile.

i then grab a empty book bag and put my phone and charger in it.

i grab my car keys and leave out of my house. i then drive to a guy i knew house and get some weapons. i put it in my backpack before i put in billie's address that i found with the help of my friend.

i get to billie's house and see her car is here which means she's here.

i grab my backpack and walk up to the front door. i knock on the door repeatedly until the door opens revealing billie.

"who are you?" she asks

"sky" i say

her eyes widen. "wow! you're so grown! oh my god! come in"

i walk into the house. "i heard what happened to y/n,im so sorry that happened to her. especially with you being young at the time. they must have been traumatizing" she says

not her acting like she wasn't the one who killer my mom.

"yeah it was hard" i say

"so how have you been?" she asks

"fine,what about you billie?"

"billie? im your mom you can call me mom,i'm great" she says

"you were never there so why should i call you mom. you never been a mom to me" i say "oh and let's not forget how you almost killed me"

"i'm really sorry about that,i was stupid and-"

"you still are. i'm only twenty one and i would NEVER act the way you have acted"

"listen your mom didn't want me around so i-" she begins but i cut her off

"no! she begged you to be in my life. you kept disappearing and coming back whenever it benefited you. don't try to make my mom look like the bad guy"

"why the hell are you even here? i don't even want you here! i tried to act nice but i don't even fucking like you nor love you"she says

"I KNOW THAT! cause you never proved that you wanted to be in my life." i say

"your mom was nothing but a weak attention sealing whore" she says

alright...cause i know she didn't just say that

i open my book bag before pulling out the gun and pointing it at her.

"i know you killed her" i say

"i didn't kill her" she says

"YES YOU DID! don't fucking lie" i say taking off safety

"OKAY MAYBE I DID KILL HER! she wouldn't love me back. i kept telling her that i loved her but she kept pushing me away"she says

"burn in hell" i say before shooting the gun three times . i watch as all three bullets go through her chest. that was my first time using a gun....

"fuck you!" i yell before walking out of the house with my weapon and bookbag

i get in the car and drive away. i do not regret this at all.