𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫

This is a new pov and new stuff happened just keep reading .

𝙎𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙄𝙏  𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙄𝙀 𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙀  ❀

✈︎

I sat there and looked at his lifeless body.

"spirit yo cmon we gotta go"von said as he grabbed my arm but I didn't moved.

In the far distance I could hear police sirens.

"Yo cmon it's gone be ight let's go"von said as tears rolled down both of our faces.

"No"I said bluntly.

"Ight man I'm gone"he said as he looked at me one good time and ran away.

"Fuck I'm sorry t.roy it's all my fault"I said as I held his hands while the blood spilled out of his mouth.

"Go-o"he said as his eyes closed and I got up and ran off before the police got me.

𖣘

"spirit talk to me"von said as he sat down on my bed .

I been in my room for the past three weeks I can't get over t.roy death .

His death hurt me hard it's like I'm not in my body .

I lost my best friend I can't be happy right now .

"No"I mumbled.

I haven't talked since his death.

"Man do you know this shit hurt me too it's like u DON'T understand it's hurting me too YOU NOT CHECKING ON ME I'm hurting way worse than you"von said as he stormed off with tears falling off his face.

I sat there taking all of what he said in.

Fuck I messed up I didn't think about von I thought about me and t.Roy .

I got up and walked in the living room.

I see von sitting on the couch crying with his hood on and a blunt in his hand.

I walked over to him and sat on his lap hugging him.

"I'm sorry"I said to him as I kissed his cheek and wiping off his tears with my hoodie I had on.

"It's good imma be ight"he said with an blank expression.

"Get up"he said and I got up.

He looked at me like I did something bad.

He looked at me like I was his worst enemy.

"Vo-"I tried to say but he choked me out of no where.

"You stupid bitch you the one who killed t.Roy"he yelled as he slapped me .

I didn't have no energy to fight back.

"I'm sorry"I said as tears fell down my face .

"Bitch don't let me see you in the streets that will be yo last time alive"he yelled as dropping me on the floor and walking out of my house.

"Yo sis what happened"breezy said as he ran in trying to help me.

But von called him and told him to go with him .

"My bad sis imma come back to check on you"breezy whispered as walking out and closing the door .

I was just laying on the floor crying .

Sorry for the short chapter this is just a small one for now but next chapter os the flashback of what happened to t.roy