10: { Sasuke, Shikamaru, Naruto }

Sasuke turned his head when he heard a very annoying sound of a motorbike. Shikamaru who's smoking while leaning on the wall opened his eyes and look at their visitor.

" AGh!! He's here! " Naruto grumbled as he stomped his feet on the ground. 

M/n removed his helmet and placed it above the gas tank of his motorbike. He leaned his chest on the helmet and smirks at naruto. " You look like a kid throwing a tantrum with a super feed up parents behind you. " 

" Shut up! Give me my phone back dattebayo! " Naruto howled while sasuke and shikamaru from behind him eye's twitched in annoyance.

" That's an easy task. " M/n said as hopped off his motor. " Do you think I'll come here and just gave your phone back without something in return? " 

" what do you want then? " Shikamaru step forward while also crushing his cigarette. M/n shrugged and look at sasuke who's been quite the whole time.

" I don't know, you decide. " M/n said as he leaned his back on the wall with a great distance from the three guy.

" That's it, I'm gonna beat up this guy. " Naruto cracked his fingers and started walking towards M/n.

" Stop making a fool out of yourself. " Sasuke said as he gripped on the back of naruto's shirt.

" AHhhh! Let go of me asshole! "

M/n watched in amusement when sasuke and naruto started bickering with each other.

" How about money? " Shikamaru said as he glared at M/n. 

" I have tons of that. "

" A rare jewelry? "

" I could easy duplicate that. "

' What would a man with a lot of money could want.. ' Shikammaru wondered as he scanned M/n's amused face while watching sasuke and naruto fight.

' Those two! I'm suffering here while they're fighting each other?! ' Shikamaru thought in annoyance.

" How about those two? " Shikamaru casually said as he pointed at the two behind his back.

" Pardon? " M/n look confused.

" Take those two with you for a week. " Shikamaru said without any remorse.

" What?! " Naruto and sasuke who heard what shikamaru had said exclaimed in betrayal and shock.

" Deal!~ " M/n happily agree as he walked towards the two.

" You two are now my dogs. " M/n said as he put them in hand cuffs.

" Here. " M/n tossed the phone to shikamaru who caught it with ease..

" No whining on the way home doggies alright? We don't want to attract people's attention. " M/n smiled at them creepily as he pushed them to start walking.

~

" Now, cook my lunch. " M/n said as he waved them off.

" What?! " Naruto exclaimed as he tried to punch m/n but got pulled back because of the hand cuff's that's around his wrist and sasuke.

" Ouch, idiot! " Sasuke hissed as they fall on the ground.

~

" Now, do my laundry. "

" What?! We just did your lunch and dishes! "

" Okay~ Someone doesn't want to eat dinner. "

" AGhHH!! "

" Tch, "

~

" Massage my shoulder "

" !!!!!! "

~

" Gave my foot a massage. "

" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

~

" I'm gonna fucking kill that bastard. " Naruto fumed as he let sasuke cook the dinner.

" Pass me the soy sauce. " sasuke ignored naruto's ranting.

" hah! Why are you bossing me arounnd? " Naruto scoffed.

" Can you cook? "

" ..... Is the soy sauce the color black? "

~

" We'll sneak inside his room and kill him. He must have touched your phone and look through some things. Who knows how much information he have about us. " Sasuke said as he look through the drawers to find something that would break the handcuffs.

" It's been 1 hour. Do you think he's asleep already? " Naruto asked as he slumped on bed. Sasuke glared at him. " Why don't you help me find something to break this damn handcuffs? " Sasuke grumpily said. Naruto smirked and gave sasuke a coy smirk. " Is the rumored egoistic sasuke uchiha is asking this useless idiot of a piece of shit namely naruto? "

" yes. "

~

Sasuke put his finger on his lips and glared at naruto. They opened M/n's room's door and step quietly inside. Sasuke raised his hand that's holding a kitchen's knife and about to pierce it to M/n when the said male caught sasuke's wrist and pulled him in the bed, due to the impact sasuke lost his grip on the knife and naruto got pulled in with him.

" A sneak attack. " M/n grumbled as he faced sasuke's direction. The pale guy scowled but couldn'y help yhe blush creeping on his neck to his cheeks.

" You could have just said me you wanted to sleep with me. " M/n smirked as he wrapped his arms and legs around the two boy.

" Y-You! Let go! " Naruto started kicking. Sasuke groaned and elbowed naruto.

" Quit it. " Sasuke hissed as he relaxed on M/n's arms.

' I'll just wait until this bastard sleep. ' Sasuke thought as he closed his eyes to pretend to sleep.

~ 1hour later ~

Sasuke opened his eyes. 

" Boo. " M/n whispered. He laughed loudly when sasuke's eyes widened and almost pushed naruto off the bed.

" aww man, I'm sleeping. " Naruto said in his sleep as he hugged sasuke.

' This idiot! ' sasuke hissed inside his head.

" There's no use of resisting or escaping. You two are mine until the week ends. " M/n smirks as he placed his fingers under sasuke's chin.

" You know, " M/n slightly turned sasuke's head side to side. " You're really pretty. " M/n smiled. " But itachi's prettier. "

" you! " Sasuke hissed as he attempt to punch m/n but the male caught in and hugged his hands.

" Nyt. "

" Don't sleep on me! How the hell did you know my brother??! "

" ... "

" Oiii!! "

" Sasuke~ Shut up. " Naruto slobbered all over sasuke's back.

' I'm surrounded by idiots!!! '