Hot Spring (VLS)

Chrono and Tokoha have been a married couple for 3 months now and they have moved to their new house as well. Their house is actually very close to Card Capital 2...

Chrono sometimes got worried if Tokoha do the house chores all by herself whenever he's not at home. But Tokoha stated that she's fine with it...

But Chrono promise to her that whenever he's home, he will help her so she doesn't get too tired and sick...

So at that time, Chrono though to himself that maybe she need some refreshment. Since he's at home and the house is clean already, he is thinking of bringing her to a hot spring. Hot spring is actually good to ease up people's mind...

Chrono: "Tokoha..."

Tokoha: "Hm? What's wrong?"

Chrono: "Shall we go to the hot spring this afternoon?"

Tokoha: "Sure, but why all of a sudden?"

Chrono: "It seems you really work so hard these days with these house chores. I'm thinking to myself that maybe we could go there to refresh our minds a bit."

Tokoha: (Giggles) "C'mon Chrono, I always tell you that I'm fine alright?"

Chrono: (Hugged her)

Tokoha: "C-Chrono?"

Chrono: "Even so, pushing yourself will make you sick and I don't want my beautiful wife to be sick."

Tokoha: (Blushing) "I know that..."

Chrono: "So my beautiful flower, will you accept your husband's request?"

Tokoha: "Yes, of course."

Chrono: "Great! You can invite some of your friends as well. I'll pay for all you today."

Tokoha: "Eh? You sure?"

Chrono: "Of course, afterall I'm the one who suggested it."

Tokoha: "Oh... okay."

Then in the afternoon, they went to the hot spring place. Chrono invited Kazuma, Taiyou, and Aichi only since Shion is very busy with his business...

While Tokoha invited her usual friends like Kumi, Am, Luna, and Saya. Misaki has to be at the shop since Miwa couldn't come that day...

At the Girl's Tub

Am: "It's amazing how Chrono asked us all to go to a hot spring..."

Luna: "Yep!"

Kumi: "Especially since he's paying... hehe."

Saya: "This is nice-myu!"

Tokoha: Well he's right... with this, I might ease up a bit from those house chores...

Am: "So Tokoha, can I ask you a question?"

Tokoha: "Hm? What is it?"

Am: "Do you plan to be a mother?"

Tokoha: "Eh? Why all of a sudden?"

Luna: "Well, maybe since you got married already. You probably already thinking of becoming a mother right?"

Tokoha: "Well yes, but..."

Kumi: "Hm? What's wrong, Tokoha?"

Tokoha: "I don't know... if we're ready."

Am: "I guess that's understandable. We're still young anyway and maybe it's still a long time for us to think of becoming a parent."

Luna: "Maybe, but you never knows."