Where it all began.

I was fucking home-schooled till I was in last year of high school. Yup that's me the great-

𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙖 𝙎æ𝙩𝙧𝙚

 {How she is gonna look on her first school day}

I got of my bike and went in the High-school to see no one familiar. Well....that is cause I was home schooled Why do I have to remind myself that again and again goddamit!!!!

So long story short my papa worked for mafia or you can say for my uncle. before joining him he used to work in a company but he started meeting my uncle...again and again. Then he started coming home late...again and again. Then he started doing drugs...again and again. Well, things worsened and me and mama could no more live with him. So they divorced. I got to live with mama bu-

"hey. what's ya name babygirl?"

A girl stood in front of me she was 4ft 9inch. or smth. but wore a way too high heel which made her just a bit shorter than my shoulder. She had a hot-pink lip-gloss and a skirt that was neither too short nor too too short....and a crop top which was the perfect definition of nudity. Green eyes and blonde hair. She had the mean girl vibe TBH.

"Noora. Noora Sætre" I replied.

"Hello I am Ella. Mind telling which class?"

"last year"

"oh...which school were you previously in?"

"home-schooled"

"ohh...then you must be having problem socializing"

"no"

"uh...actually what I meant to say is you be my friend and you won't have to deal with any bullying or ragging a newbie faces"

"thanks but I am capable of handling this myself" Who the fuck does she think she is talking to my uncle is a mafia don....the time she used to suck her thumb I used to learn self-defenses. and I know way too many languages. huh.

"well, you don't understand I-" a bell rang which made everyone run to the gate and so did the Ella girl.

Well no harm in knowing what has happened.