We Collide.

I sincerely hope  I won't see him again. I don't want anything that will make my so-not-nice-background to come up. Meh, it's not like I care, it just won't be good for them.

My next class started. And there he was sitting next to me. Yeah. Fuck my life. Why is he in the same class as me?????

But there is an unusual thing, the 2 guys that were fighting are here the guy who was on phone is here but the 3 who were way too alarmed are not here.

Strange. Very strange.

And to think those 3 are not taking this subject is naïve 

 Two guys {not of their group} who were completely normal joined the class, but suddenly both had some urgent stuff and vanished which made the phone guy and one of the guy who were fighting enter the class.

Huh. 

Thought we wouldn't notice; but we did.

"Miss new admission, can you answer the next question please?" guess who? The teacher.

"Well uh, you see I am a bit weak in algebraic expressions" guess who? My lame excuse.

"Then pay attention since this question is quite complicated so when the value of x raised to the power 2........"

Sorry teacher. My mind is too drowned in shit to listen.

By shit I mean the cologne of the guy sitting next to me.....AMILIANO ASHFORD. 

He is shamelessly looking at me without any motion, just like a statue. A way perfect statue....here I go, 1st day of school and me causing trouble. Fuck.

So after using the remaining last two brain cells of mine........ I thought ignoring him will not be good, and he might cause trouble for me. So I thought of using my connections and first finding out  who TF is he.

Shady personality. My subconscious said.

I already know that.....but why is he shady is what I am wanting to know.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

The school got over, and I messaged my mom to not wait for me and went to uncle's.........where I was very usual personality thanks to my papa. Well I directly asked my uncle's private detective to get info on Amiliano Ashford. Guess what, he didn't do any research and said this──.

"Stay away from him."

"Why"

"Because he isn't a member of the Mafia."

"Phew....but-that's a great thing, right.?"

"No"

"Speak clearly. What are you implying to"

"What I mean is he is not from a mafia bloods. So he can be anything"

"Wait......you mean everyone who is  not from mafia can be a danger....aren't we the mafia danger to them?"

"If you were thinking about him being normal, you won't be here.....you suspect that he is someone related to mafia. That's why you're here."

"That's right, but what else can he be?"

"Maybe a psychologically-ill person who you have mistaken as one of us"

"but he was kinda normal"

"some psychologically-ill people are normal from outside because every trauma is different from one another don't think foolishly Noora he can cause you harm"

"okay"

" I hope your next step is not killing him"

"No it isn't" I said chuckling. 

Little does he know he is far from psychopath. 

ⳮⷤ ── ⲇ ── ⳮⷤ

3rd person P.O.V.

"Boss.... I think he is making his move."

"What do you mean?"

"Your niece, she was here and asked for his whereabouts"

"What did you say to her?"

"That he is not from a mafia bloodline and there is no need to talk or interact with him.....and that he might be a psycho."

"Hmm.......so do you think she is adopted?"

"Umm....no?"

"Then what do you think I would've done?....if you told me the same..... A."

"Uhh.boss, you would've asked someone else to do it"

"And what if I found out that you were lying?"

"You would've lost faith on me"

"Yea....and I will tell you a thing. Keep it on your mind........she thinks like me."

"Ohhhh...so you mean that-"

"Yes, and that will make her not ask you about suspicious people of her life and I will no longer know what is the crowd near her, and now that she is in high-school she is more exposed to danger."

"So what do you suggest, boss?"

"Make sure no one tells her the truth about him. But let her try.... I want to know what she will do next"

"Okay boss"