CHAPTER 1

y/n was a strong and independent girl. she loves to take selfies and she is very fond of fashion. she has 2 best friends their name is Mary and Lyn. they grew up together and their parents are friends.

Y/N POV:
i have school today and I check the time it was already 8:46am
“what the hell I am late for school “as soon I saw the time I wake up brush and my teeth and change my pajamas. as I finish to wear my clothes I quickly run downstairs.

 as I finish to wear my clothes I quickly run downstairs

imagine this is your outfit for school**

“y/n have Ur breakfast first” my mom said while shouting
y/n- “I’m late for school mom, I have no time to eat my breakfast”
mom “drink your milk at least, you shouldn’t skip your breakfast”
y/n- “fine” i quickly drank my milk and bit my mom goodbye
when i look at the time it was already 8:55am “shit I’m late for school”
i quickly ran as fast as i can and finally i reach the school i went directly to the class. when i reach the class people were just staring at me my teacher notice and said “Ms. Y/n you’re late today, usually you always be the first one to reach the school”
y/n- “sorry miss” I said while panting
“Since its you’re first time I will let u go, now go to your seat” my teacher said
y/n- “thank you miss” I quickly went to sit
“Today you’re lucky huh” my seatmate said her name is Jennie
y/n- “I guess” I said not knowing what to say

*SKIP TO LUNCH BREAK*

While I was on my way to the canteen, I saw Ryan. He loves bullying me and guess what I’m the one who is in his bullying top list. He has bullied me for these past FIVE years. I hate him so much even if he’s the last person on earth I would rather date a rock instead of him. As much as he hates me, I hate him too. Well, his friends are the same to they hate me I hate them to. Their group name is NSB which stands for North Star Boys. They are very popular in our school and almost all the girls in our school are drooling over them. There are 7 of them, their names are Ryan the ones who love to bully me, Oliver the one who loves to cook and take care of all the member. Sebastian who loves to flirt with girls and the youngest out of all of them. Regie he also loves to flirt with girls. Justin the handsome and romantic guy. Kane who loves watching anime and Darren the most charming and loving boy who loves hugging plushie. Well Darren is the friendliest one out of all of them. All girl’s dream is to have a boyfriend who is just like them.

I tried to sit as far as I can from them since I don’t want to get bullied so I ignored them when I was about to leave my friends called me “Y/N HERE" they shouted and all of the students in the canteen kept staring at me.
When I was about to run away suddenly someone grabs my wrist and pulled me very hard towards him “Hey bitch where do you think you’re going, are you trying to run away from us" he said while holding my hand more tightly.
Guess what its RYAN seriously if Mary and Lyn didn’t call me, I would have been safe. “Now look where you have gotten me into, thank you so much my dear friends” I thought to myself.
“Hey bitch c’mon speak I’m talking to you" he said while I was lost in my own thoughts
He then flicks his hand in my head and then I came back to reality.
“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. YOU CAN COMMAND ME AND I WILL OBEY WHATEVER YOU SAY. YOU HAVE BEEN BULLYING ME THESE PAST FIVE YEARS AREN'T YOU TIRED. WHAT HAVE I EVER DONED TO YOU Y’ALL TO BULLY ME.CAN’T YOU Y’ALL BE NICER TO ME, CAN YOU STOP BULLYING ME” I said to them with all my anger that I have kept all these years while my tears never stop flowing.
They just kept staring at me don’t know what to say
I let out a chuckle and said “What did I expect that you y’all will be more nicer to me as if that will ever happen”
I wipe off my nose with the back off of hand and ran away from there.

Ryan pov:

“WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE. YOU CAN COMMAND ME AND I WILL OBEY WHATEVER YOU SAY. YOU HAVE BEEN BULLYING ME THESE PAST FIVE YEARS AREN'T YOU TIRED. WHAT HAVE I EVER DONED TO YOU Y’ALL TO BULLY ME.CAN’T Y’ALL BE NICER TO ME,CAN YOU STOP BULLYING ME” she said and tears started to flow through her eyes
We just kept staring her since we have never seen this side of her before. We were lost of words we didn’t know what to say
After a while she said “what did I expect that you y’all be more nicer to me as if that will ever happen”
Then she started running away from the crowd
I just kept staring at her figured until I couldn’t see her figured anymore.
“WHAT ARE YOU Y’ALL STARING AT GO DO YOUR OWN WORK” Regie said to the crowd who were busy clicking picture

OKAY Y'ALL THAT'S IT FOR TODAY HOPE U ENJOYED IT
MAKE SURE TO VOTE N COMMENT
SEE U GUYS AGAIN NEXT TIME LOVE U <333