b r i a r r o s e

|Rosalinda|

Amario and Alex ceased their punches as they saw me come in. They bowed and I waved my hand dismissively. They walked off to the side allowing me to speak with the gentlemen.

"Now what do we have here hm? The three musketeers? The three stooges? Or the three mute dumbasses? I cocked my head to the side giving them a sly smirk.

The three men were bound hands and feet to wooden chairs. They were stripped except for the pathetic excuse of boxers, shielding the last bit of their pride. I stood in front them then bent over to allow them to see my voluptous breasts through my thin blouse. Their eyes immediately zeroed in on my cleavage and I laughed. "Typical male instinct. So pathetic."

I circled them slowly. Everyone was quiet. I hated that. I hate silence. I love hearing the poor cries of my victims writhing in pain, begging for their lives. This silence just won't do.

"You know, if I were you three, I'd probably opt for remaining loyal as well. But you know something.." I stood in front them again. "Loyalty brings death. And I know you might be thinking, you aren't afraid of death and you shouldn't. But you ought to be afraid of me." I lulled my head back laughing humorlessly. I resumed my circling.

"I don't like people who give my guys here a hard time. Whether you tell us or not you'll die so you'd obviously choose to die not saying shit huh? Thinking it'll be an instant death..but oh no darling..I love prolonged death. Watching you suffer, hearing your pleas."

"But just this once, I could let you off the hook to some extent if you just tell me where Maxano hid the money. Your death would be instant. Hardly any pain. If not, then.." I smiled wickedly, "I get to have fun."

I walked towards a locked cabinet in the back. I used the key on my necklace to unlock it and removed a small black case.

I stood once again in front the three battered gentlemen and smiled showing them the case. They looked confused. Good.

I pulled a stray chair and sat in front of them.

"Do you know my name?"

They reluctantly nodded. "What is it?"

"Briar Rose." One of them managed to say.

Their compliance surprised me a bit.

"And why's that?" I cocked my head to the side taking them in. They looked horrible. Long gashes across their bloody chest, their faces disfigured and bloody..

"You love using Briar Roses to torture your victims." Replied the one on the left.

"Good job." I clapped and gave a sickly smile. "You wanna know what I love best about Briar Roses?" I didn't wait for their reply. "The thorns."

"Yes there's guns, knives, whips, fire..but they're all too cliché. Never underestimate the pain inflicted by a thorn."

"Amario, please do me the honors of removing the boxers on these three bitches."

He swiftly did as he was told and I nodded at him in thanks.

Surprisingly enough they were all hard. This time I genuinely laughed.

"You sick fucks." I tried to collect myself but I couldn't. "Even in your condition you still find me desirable, well thank you very much I suppose." I chuckled. This is gonna make what I'm about to do so much more fun.

I crossed my legs feeling my black pencil skirt ride up my thighs, giving them a quick peak of my laced panty. They all sucked in a breath and I chuckled to myself, whilst adjusting my position. I crossed my legs at the ankle then proceeded to removing my blouse. The prominent cleavage of my double d's through my black laced bra was now for them to drink in.

"Fuck." One of them cursed under their breath but I heard. I stared at them and saw their dicks throbbing. Good.

I opened the small black case which revealed various lengths and sizes of briar rose thorns. Standing, I walked to the first man. "Where is the money?" He gulped yet refused to speak.

Alright then. I pulled a small thorn and inserted it not fully into the tip of his penis. He screamed while I closed my eyes enjoying the sound. "I'll ask again, where's the money?" Instead of answering he remained quiet again.

"Okay." I started placing thorn after thorn into his dick, hearing scream out in agony. When his dick was covered in thorns, I asked again. He opened his mouth to speak but remained quiet. This man is getting on my damn nerves. I'll get back to him.

I questioned the next bitch but he looked at me in fear. I like it but not the response I need. I took a thorn and pierced into his eyelid and he too cried out. I asked again but he remained mute.

Okay that's it. I didn't even question the other one. I stomped to the cabinet and pulled on my thick rubber gloves. I took three briar thorn ropes then went over to them.

"My patience is running thin." I glanced at my watch and sighed. "I have a nail appointment at 6 and it's already 5:20. One way or the other I will get you to talk, so stop wasting my fucking time you idiots."

I dropped two ropes on the chair I was sitting and walked to the first guy with the first one.

"You know, of all the body parts a man has, his dick and testicles are the most sensitive."

With that I coiled the rope around his dick and balls, squeezing it tight. He shrieked and I watched as blood gushed all over. I took the other two and did the same to the others and got the same response. I picked up the black case again and started piercing their faces, their throats, nipples. Their blood covered my body but I could care less.

Stepping back I looked at my thorny masterpiece. They looked dead. Good.

"Now I'll ask one more fucking time, WHERE THE HELL DID MAXANO HIDE THE DAMN MONEY?"

"He buried it near Crystal River and marked the spot with a red stone." They cried out in unison.

"Thank you." I huffed and returned the case to the cabinet.

I grabbed a knife off Alex and went to the first hardass who was the most difficult. I cut off his ear, his fingers and dick and kicked his chair over.

I watched him bleed out and the other two stared wide eyed at me in fear.

I removed the bloody gloves then grabbed my blouse and walked towards Amario and Alex. "Lock up the other two and let them starve to death. Get rid of the first one after he's dead. And please clean this fucking place up and get me more Briars."

I left Javid with them and strutted out the place. I glanced at my watch and saw that it was now 5:40 pm. Great. Took me twenty minutes with those fucks. Next time Imma talk less.

I hurried to my personal elevator and went up to the forth floor to my quarters. I took a quick shower, dressed and left the house.

I sped out the gates and placed my shades back on.

I sighed in contempt as I whizzed past several houses then made my way onto the freeway.