˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 21

Blood.

I looked down and saw rindou's lifeless body on the ground as tears poured out of my eyes as i crouched down and putted his head on my lap as i shaked him waking him up.

Y/n:
Rin...rin! Wake up please! Ambulance....ran call the ambulance,hurry!

Ran took a phone call while i was sobbing hard hugging rindou's body,i cant lose him right now...

Y/n:
Wake up....please! I need you..ran needs you...our baby needs you!.....you cant leave me right now...

I closed my eyes and cried harder when i felt a hand touching my cheeks so i opened my eyes and saw him looking at me,smiling.

Y/n:
The ambulance are coming s-so...you will be fine,mm? I will always be here for you so...fight it...rin..

Rindou:
I-....im not that fragile to die over something like this so...dont worry..okay?

He was patting my head as he said those words while smiling at me...how can he smile at this situation..?

Y/n:
Yeah....just....promise me that you wont leave me...okay?

He motioned me to lean closer and so i did and that was when he kissed my cheeks as he started crying...

Rindou:
I-i wont leave you....im a strong man u know?

I lightly laughed and hugged him one last time when the ambulance came and started taking his body away from me.

Ran:
Y-..y/n lets go,lets catch up to them.

I nodded as he helped me got inside of rindou's car as we drove off to the hospital.

(At the hospital)
Its been atleast an hour or two already and the doctor is still not coming out from the operating room...im scared..

I sobbed harder and sat on the corner as i covered my face,remembering what happened.

A few seconds after that,i heared footsteps coming near our direction so i looked up seeing my parents and rindou's father..

I got up and went to hugged my mom as i cried and she patted my back hugging me back..

Mother:
Dont worry sweetie...rindou is a strong one.

Y/n:
I-im scared...mom....i dont want to lose him..!

Mother:
You wont...trust him. He will be back.

I nodded and after a few minutes of waiting the doctor came out from the room and i instantly went near him asking him rindou's condition.

Y/n:
Doc! How is he..?

Doctor:
The operation...........is succesful.

I gasped and cried tears of joy at the news...thank god!

Doctor:
He just needs to rest and you can go visit him,one by one.

Y/n:
Yes.....thank you doc!

The doctor bowed to us and i went to the room where he was wearing a medical suit (its the green one,i think?)

I sat down as i held his hand kissing it as tears started pouring out of my eyes again.

Y/n:
You didnt leave me,you kept your promise. Your indeed a strong one,rin.

I smiled and started patting his hair as flashbacks of our memories started flashing back onto my mind.

Y/n pov:
It all started with a forced marriage,but you know? I was glad that it was with you. I never really treated someone this special to my whole life,not until you came. You did hurt me but i always told you this..

"I will always be here for you."

I sobbed as i leaned closer to his face,kissing his lips.

"I Love You"