Chapter 1

Kongpob woke up in a cold room with a painful body and a heavy heart. Last night is so painful. Arthit is not like that when they are dating. He's caring, loving and always smile sweetly. The Arthit he know now is cold, fierce and dominating and it hurts Kongpob more.

What happend?

Did Arthit doesn't love him anymore?

Why did he harrasing him?

The making love that they cherish and enjoyed before faded and replaced by  hatred and controlling.

He hate Arthit.

He hate his husband. (you just fooling yourself Kong :))

But he still love him despite of the pain Arthit put into his heart. He's a masochist. He doesn't want to leave his husband but he doesn't want to hurt either

He's tired

Damn tired. (me too)

He just want a family with a son and daughter walking in the park while he and Arthit is also happily walking while holding each other hands.

But it all fades when they get  married.

Arthit become rutless.

Possesive.

Abusive.

And cold.

As if he had another personality and in just one snapped a loving Arthit is gone. He wants to leave in the house but his husband permitted him not to leave in their room. He lock the room so that he can't leave.

He's just a baby machine.

A baby maker.

He feels flirty. Arthit is abusing him but still he somehow enjoy the pain his husband inflicted to his body. But how long will this stop?

Kongpob doesn't know what to do. He doesn't want to get pregnant. Yes he's special. He didn't mention this to Arthit before but after their wedding he tell that to him and that day all things change.

His husband change.

Kongpob just cry his heart out until he pass out again.

When he woke up he feel nausea and run to the bathroom. He puked all the food he ate last night. His eyes are blurry. He look at the mirror infront of him and smile sadly.

He lose weight. His cheeks is sunken, he's pale, his eyes are bloodshot and have a dark circles, and his neck is full of bite marks.

A tear roll into his sunken cheecks and he sobbed painfully.

Then it hit him.

Vomiting.

He craves in something but he doesn't talk to Arthit nor their maids.

He feels cramps for over a week now.

He look at the mirror again.

"nooo... Not now.." he mumble while hiccuping.

He know.

He's pregnant.