Chapter 4

"where the fuck is he??!" Arthit went ballistic while shouting loudly to the maids and the guards of the mansion.

"S-sr.. We really don't know where he go. When I delivered the food to your room I didn't see him there so I got panicked and called you." one of the maids said. Arthit look at the people infront of him.

Kongpob can't escaped from this house except if one of his trusted people in this house help Kongpob to escaped.

Arthit dialed Forth's number and Forth immediately accept the call.

" Find Kongpob. Im sure he's still somewhere here. And find him as soon as possible and no bruised please. Take care of him for me Forth." Arthit softly said and after Forth said yes he drop the call and look again to his servants.

"i will just count to five. If no one confess who help my husband escape to this house. I will kill all of you." he said coldly. The maids and the guards are now looking at him and now shaking in fear.

"1"

"2"

"3"

"4? No one? What did you think of me? An idiot? I know some of you or one of you help my husband to escaped so go infront of me before I blown all of your heads!"

"5-"

"i-its me sr... Its me. Im so sorry sr. Please don't kill me." one of the maid kneel infront of him.

"why?"

"h-he plead to me sr. He said he want to escaped and wants to be free and I feel pity so I help him.. And... And..."

"WHAT??!!!"

"H-he said he's pregnant sr."

After hearing the confession of one of his maid his knees felt weak and his body drop on the floor. He dialed Forth's number again and Forth immediately answered.

"just look for him and make sure he's safe, I know he will go to his family house. He's carrying my child Forth. Take care of him please. And let's end Mr. Chua tonight Forth."

"we will. And congratulations daddy to be." Forth happily said on the other line. He said thank you and drop the call.

He felt a liquid flow in his nose and immediately wiped it with his hand. He look at his blooded hand and he smile.

I will be a dad... Wish to see my child before I leave..

A/N: the great Kongpob escaped.... What did you think Arthit's reason to treat Kong like that? They said that every action had a reason🤔

Spoiler for the next chapter:

"this is the first time you called me P. And you're welcome. So shall we go to your husband?" Forth asked

"No P. L-let him be.. And file a divorce"