Chapter 5

Arthit and Forth are running  while handling a gun ready to shot if someone got alarmed. They are now in Chiang Mai to kill one of the biggest Mafia boss in Thailand.

You all curious who is Arthit?

He is a feared and ruthless assasin in Thailand. Some if the mafia and criminals avoid him because he is known an assasin who will brutally kill amd torture you slowly.

Arthit doesn't rest all  months and  keeps on hunting some criminals and mafia in Thailand and this is the last mafia boss in Thailand and he will end this tonight.  (so many and lol ako lang to boang.)

After this Kongpob and his child will be safe. Away from the criminals and dangers.

Away from him.

After a minute of walk. He signed Forth to back him up incase some of Mr. Chua's men see him. He swiftly crawl on the floor and jump on the window of the abandoned house and after a successful jump he heard a conversation inside.

"I can assure you that all of this products is all made from the best. And this gun is purely from Las Vegas and Paris." he can heard Mr. Chua said. He slowly walk behind one of Mr. Chua's men and slit his troat and he ended them one by one with the help of Forth.

"what are we waiting for? Lets sign the contract." the man said and Mr. Chua happily hand him the contract but before the man can sign the paper a cold laugh echoed on the abandoned house.

"HahaHa hello guys."

"Mr. S-sun?" Mr. Chua asked while stammering.

(A/N:Sun is Arthit's name as an assasin and no one can see his face except Forth, Kongpob and the servants and guards in the house. No one wants to reveal his identity because they know what will happend to them if they do)

"y-yes?" Arthit playfully said.

"what are you doing here?"

"ofcourse to end you. And you too." Arthit said and point his gun to another man beside Mr. Chua. They called  their men but no one appeared. They look at their surroundings and to their shock. All their men are on the floor, not breathing with  slit in their throats.

"oops. Is they your mens? So sorry guys. Wait where am I? Ahh to kill you both. Which of you two preferred? Kill yourselves or I will kill you?" he asked. Mr. Chua took his gun and point it to his head and pull the trigger. His dead body dropped on the floor and the other man is now shivering.

" ohh... My bad. I though I will kill him but oh well it's his choice. So you? What did you prefer? " he asked to the last man who left alive. The man while shivering took the gun that Mr. Chua's holding.

"oh? You will also kill yourself? Where is the fun in there? Ugh!!! "

"i will rather kill in instant than to be killed by you slowly and painfully." the man said and blown his head using a gun.

"No fun!" Arthit said and pout. Forth look at him while panicking

"your nose is bleeding Arthit!" Forth said and wiped Arthit's nose with his scarf.

"thank you P'Forth" Arthit smile. Forth look at him and smiled back.

"this is the first time you called me P. And you're welcome. So, shall we go to your husband?" Forth asked

"No P. L-let him be.. And file a divorce and also prepare my will. I promise that i will set him free P. And I don't  want to h-hurt him agai-Ahhh" he painfully shout and clutch his head until all things went black.

A/N: I told youuu! 🙄Wait for the next chap later around 9 pm ehe.