Ughhhh....

Heyyyyy guys!!

Sooo some of you guys have been asking me how I found out about Gale's parents death, so let me explain.

So, he was five years old when it happened... the day after, his uncle told him that hotel lie and we both believed it. A few years later, I was at Gale's place for a sleepover and when I was on the way to the bathroom, I walked past Alex's study and overheard him on a call with one of his friends.

I heard him saying something like "I'm still waiting for the damn money. I killed Martha and Josh five years ago, just like you asked me! The boys useless. He has no idea. He thinks they died in a fire. Send me the money or you can start digging your grave" , after I heard that, I quickly went back to Gale's room. (Keep in mind, we where both ten years old at this stage) I had a hard choice I had to make.

Do I tell him the truth and upset him? Or do I keep it to myself and let him keep thinking they died in a fire?... at least the fire option would be less painful for him..

As you can tell, I chose to keep it to my self... that was six years ago... Gale still thinks it was a fire that took his parents away from them...

***********

It's been a month since Mr Morgan got fired... we have a new English teacher now, Mr Fitz. He seems like a good teacher but I feel like I recognise him.. like I've seen him before, I just don't know where or how... maybe in a past life or something.

Gale walked in the classroom, late like always, and dropped his books, causing the room to go silent and stare right at him.

"ahh. Mr Everdeen I assume? Take a seat. And don't disturb my class again" Mr Fitz said, unamused.

Gale nodded and sat down next to me at the back of the room and the class went on with their work.

**********

It's hometime now, me and Gale where on our way to our lockers to get our bags and put our stuff away. I had stayed quiet since class started, which wasn't normal. I'm never quiet.

When I got back 'home' , I went up to my room and opened my laptop. I was gonna do some research on Mr Fitz... see why I recognised him. Maybe his well known or something.

I read this article that came up straight away..

" Aaron Fitz: married to book writer, Aria Fitz, has a young daughter, name unknown, age unknown, whereabouts unknown. Aaron Fitz has been a teacher for five years now.............."

The rest of the article starts just talking about recent news and sports and stuff. What I read didn't really help me figure out why I recognise him though.

I turned off my laptop and went downstairs for dinner. "Lily , Kenzie , set the table please. It'll be ready shortly" called out my foster father from the family room.

I set the table while Kenzie just..well...sat there being annoying as always. Didn't help out at all but took all the credit. Again, like always.

**********

After dinner, I went back upstairs to my room and got ready for bed as it was getting really late and I've got a test tomorrow at school.

I got into bed, turned on my alarm and tried to sleep but there was a million thoughts in my head.

After awhile, I finally fell asleep....goodnight world....

See y'all tomorrow!! Hopefully I pass my test
Toodles~
L

//////////////////
AUTHORS NOTE:

Hope u enjoyed this chapter:D

Till next time~
Bee 🐝

•DISCLAIMER: All characters, storyline etc are all my original ideas and my own characters!! Please do not steal my work or characters. If you wish to use my characters PLEASE ask me for permission first!!•