Global Occult Coalition Bio

The Global Occult Coalition (GOC), also known as the United Nations Global Occult Coalition (UNGOC) is a major power in the world of the SCP Foundation. It serves as the official protector of the human race, overseen by the United Nations. It was founded after the Seventh Occult War/WWII. They share the Foundation's view of protecting mankind from the thousands anomalies (or as they call them "parathreats"), though instead of containing them, they usually destroy/kill all anomalies they encounter, even if they are completely harmless, making them a more controversial group. They have also been known to exterminate entire communities in order to destroy often unthreatening anomalies, such as in the case of SCP-1261.
The Coalition consists of one-hundred and eight powerful anomalous/occult organizations, similar to the real United Nations.

While the SCP Foundation has threefold mission statement, the GOC has a five fold, matching the Pentagram in their emblem. The mission Statement is the following, and are listed in order of importance:

Survival: The GOC has to protect the human race against all paranormal threats, and this mission take priority over all other four.

Concealment: The GOC has to keep the knowledge of paranormal threats secret, as exposure of said threats could lead to mass panic and, eventually, massive casualties in the wider civilian population.

Protect: The GOC always tries to protect individual humans, both operatives and civilians, whenever possible, as long as it does not go against the first two previous statements.

Destruction: The GOC should not take any risk with the survival of paranormal threats, as the very existence of the anomalous could be a risk to the human race's survival.

Education: The GOC should always expand their knowledge of paranormal threats, and study said threats, as long as it does not go against the four previous statements.

After transfer all the bases , military assets and several troops of the UN Peacekeeping Forces along with the SCP foundation zones, the GOC will strive to create its own state together with the foundation, because the GOC will work together with the foundation and be its loyal ally

Ok