1.

"Monu bro, tu aajkal bohot boring ban chuki hai." Sid complained. "In fact you are turning into boring Shergill!"

Monami couldn't believe Sid was comparing her to Khadoos Shergill. They had one day off training and she just wanted to sleep the entire day. Sid wanted everyone to go to the bar and Monami didn't want to go. She wanted to relax, and she was also scared that Khadoos Shergill might find out and taunt her more.

"Main boring nahi hu. Bas tired hu. I'm sure sab rest karna chahte hai." Monami said.

"Guys tum sab rest karna chahte ho ya phir do you wanna partyyy?" Sid asked everyone. The answer came unanimously. They all wanted to party. Monami couldn't believe no one was scared of Karan. Was he tougher on her than with everyone else? "Monu bro you used to be so much fun. College days mein hum almost everyday party karte the. Whole night parties. Tu sober se zyada talli rehti thi."

"First of all, meri tabiyat kharab ho gayi thi tere saath itni party karke and second of all, main abhi bhi party kar sakti hu par Khadoos Shergill humari class lega agar use pata chal gaya toh." Monami said.

"Humari chutti hai bro. Hum kuch bhi kar sakte hai." Sid said. "Aur hume bar jana hai toh hum jayenge. Tu na seriously uske jaisi banti ja rahi hai. Agreed guys?"

"Waise sach kahe Monami, toh tum sachhi unki tarah banti ja rahi ho. Thodi si boring..." Sumanji said.

Monami gasped. They really thought she was boring, and they were comparing her with Karan Shergill. It was preposterous! She was nothing like that. She knew how to have fun! And she was going to show them.

"Monami we are going, tum aao ya na aao." Koel said.

"Main chalungi." Monami decided.

***

"Chal na Karan!" Faizi said.

"Nahi. Tum dono ko jana hai toh jao." Karan said.

Faizi wanted to go to a bar. Karan just wanted to train. He spent all week training the recruits, now it was time to concentrate on his own training.

"Tune woh kahawat nahi suni, 'all work, no play makes Karan a dull boy'." Faizi laughed. "Chal na, Sanjana ne bhi Haa kaha hai. Pure hafte unn namuno ko train karne ke baad thoda sa break toh banta hai."

Karan glared at Faizi for a second. Then he decided to go. Faizi was right. He had spent a week with those namonas and he deserved a break, just for tolerating them.

***

"A round of shots..." Sid got a tray with shots for all of them.

"Sumanji drink nahi karti." Sumanji blushed. "Bas honeymoon ke time apne husband ke saath ek peg lagayi thi par Sumanji ki tabiyat kharab ho gayi uske baad."

"Koi baat nahi Suman ji aap mocktail piyo." Sid ordered a mocktail for her.

Monami was still feeling a little nervous about being here. Obviously it was their day off, and Karan had no say to what they should do, but she knew he was going to be mad when he heard she was at a party. He already believed she wasn't serious about this.

"Kaash Sanjana yaha hoti.." Sid said. "Tujhe lagta hai main bulata toh woh aati?"

"Tujhe thappad zaroor maarti, aur shayad teri haddiyan bhi tod deti."

"Haa meri Ms. Todfod hai hi aisi.."

"Sid!"

"Achha fine. Main Sanjana ke baare mein nahi bolunga. Only if tu dole shole ke baare mein sochna bandh kare aur party enjoy kare."

"Haa yaar Monami. Tum yaha uss Karan Shergill ki tarah sadu shakal banake baithi ho." Koel said.

"Fine! Main uske baare mein nahi sochungi. Aur tum log mujhe uss khadoos Shergill se compare karna bandh karo."

Monami gulped down her shot to show them she was ready to party. Then she took Sumanji's shot as well.

"Wooooo! My bro is back!!! Let's rock this party!" Sid shouted.