3.

Karan looked back to see if the guys were still leering at Monami, but they disappeared as soon as they saw Karan with her. Then he looked at the girl before him, she had gone back to dancing without a care. She was really drunk, as far as he could tell. He pulled her again, to make her go back to the table with him.

"Chaliye."

"Nooo!" Monami said. "Mujhe dance karna hai. Tum toh mere imagination mein bhi khadoos ho!"

"Rani sahiba, yeh aapki imagination nahi hai. Main yahi hu and I'm ordering you. Chalo mere saath." Karan said.

Monami stopped dancing and looked at Karan for a minute. "Tum yahi ho! Wow! Kitne zyada dominating ho tum. I don't mind but you can't dominate every aspect of my life. Abhi mujhe dance karna hai toh main dance karungi. Why don't you dance with me? I'll teach you."

Monami took his hands and rested them on her waist and she put her arms around his shoulders. Karan blushed when she stepped closer to him. Their closeness just felt weird. Monami didn't seem to mind. She started swaying to the music.

"Ohho Khaddos Shergill, loosen up." She said. "Aur idhar udhar mat dekho. Look into my eyes."

"Tum kaafi drunk ho. Tumhe thodi der baithna chahiye." Karan said.

"I said I wanna dance!" Monami said. "Mujhe training field mein jitne orders dena hai de dena. Abhi ke liye just dance with me."

Karan couldn't take his eyes off Monami and she didn't take her eyes off him either. He started matching his steps with her and this time he didn't stomp on her feet. After a few minutes he started getting the hang of it. Monami did something no one could do before, she taught him how to dance.

"See! I taught you how to dance. Ab toh apne andar ki softness mujhe dikha do!" Monami said.

"Andar ki softness?"

"Haa. Nariyal ki tarah." Monami laughed. "Okay now twirl me." Karan twirled her and she laughed. "Oh chakkar..." She almost stumbled but Karan caught her.

"Ab chaliye Rani sahiba. Thodi der baith jaye?"

"Yes, I need another shot!" Monami screamed to the waiter.

Karan pulled her towards their table. But he stopped when he saw everyone's faces. Did everyone just watch them close dancing together? Monami didn't care and she went and took her shot at her table. She was again about to fall, but she held onto Sid for support. Karan was annoyed. He went and sat at his own table watching Sid and Monami laugh together.

"Waise tum dono ek saath bohot hot lagte ho." Faizi said.

"Faizi, wapas tujhe remind kar du, Monami engaged hai." Karan said.

"Haa woh chirkoot ke saath." Sanjana said.

"Jalan ke maare aag lag gayi!"Faizi laughed.

Monami came to their table and sat beside Karan. "Kaha aag lagi hai?"

"Aag toh tumne lagaya hai dance floor par." Faizi said.

"Yes! Of course! See, I'm hot and Khadoos Shergill is hot. That means humara dance was also so hot!"

Karan, Faizi and Sanjana were stunned at her statement. Monami started giggling and leaned onto Karan. Faizi quickly took out his phone and secretly clicked a picture of them, for future teasing. He was happy that this party was turning out to be more interesting than he thought it would initially. Monami leaned onto Karan complete making him blush red.

"Toh tumhe Karan hot lagta hai?" Faizi asked.

"Of course Faizi. Karan is hotness personified. Hot word bana hi tha khadoos Shergill ke liye." Monami laughed.

Sid came there and pulled Monami up. "Monu tujhse baat karni hai. Bohot important baat hai..." He dragged her away to another booth.

Karan saw them taking a corner booth. Monami leaned onto him and he whispered something into her ears and she started laughing loudly. Karan's fists tightened. He picked up his drink and downed it in one go. Faizi smirked seeing Karan so jealous. But what he didn't expect was to see Sanjana so stumped. She looked like she could kill Sid with her glare. Faizi turned to look why, and he saw Sid putting his arms around Monami. He sighed. He had to do something about their cross-connection.

"Ek minute ruko." Faizi told Karan and Sanjana and headed where Monami and Sid were sitting. "Sid, Sanjana jab 3 peg pi leti hai toh uski baatein bandh nahi hoti. Ab bhi dekho, bas bake jaa rahi hai. Mujh mein sunne hi bilkul himmat nahi bachi."

"Arrey Sid ji hai apni Sanju ki baatein sunne ke liye. Woh bolegi aur main sununga." Sid got up and walked over to Sanjana with Faizi.

Monami was all alone. She looked here and there, and suddenly realised that she needed to pee. Getting up, she strode towards the bathroom, but it was difficult to walk in heels when drunk. She took every step carefully, but she still tripped. Before she could fall, someone held her by the waist and pulled her up.

"Hotness!" Monami cried out when she saw him.

"Rani sahiba aaj ke liye bohot ho gaya." Karan scolded her. "Apne tolerance se zyada peeti ho jisse khud ko sambhal nahi pati. Uske upar se aisi heels pehenti ho. Tum ameer zaado ko responsibly kuch karna nahi aata."

"Tum mujhpe chilla kyu rahe ho? No hotness! Not fair! Tum heels mein chalke dikhao toh manungi. Rope chadhke hero samajhte ho khud ko. Heels pehenke gate tak walk kar do tab maanu."

"Monami tsunami tumhe heels pehenne kisne bole?"

"Hawwww victim blaming! Main girne wali thi aur tum mujhi le chillao. Iss dress ke saath sirf heels jati hai. Aur kya pehenti main. First toh matching karne heels peheni phir hotness ki daant suno. Not fair! You're too khadoos hotness! And I really need to pee."

"Aise moments mein tumhara woh fiancé kaha hota hai?" Karan asked.

"Kaun fiancé?"

"Wahi tumhara... Sid..."

"Ohhhh woh... uski kya zaroorat. I can pee alone." Monami freed herself from his grasp and started walking towards the washroom. Karan held her by the shoulders and took her to the washroom. She went inside while he stood outside waiting for her. She came back in a minute and Karan supported her while she walked back to their table.

"Hotness tum na bohot sweet ho. Andar se bilkul soft! Just like nariyal." Monami held his hand and smiled.