Chapter 2 ;; Who's "Ena"??

AAAAAAAAAJXJEKDMSMDMDM-
IM SO SORRY I WAS GONE JSMXKSKD- 😭😭😭 I RAN OUT OF IDEAS AND I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT RO DO IM REALLY SORRY KDKDKKWLDKSKD 😭
(Also sorry if Ena and moony was kinda out of character-)

ENJOY.

This is still y/s's pov so-
.
.
.
.
.
"it's..it's her.."
Y/n said.

"...who??"
Alisha said, with a confused look and tone

"It's her! It's Ena, alisha!"
Y/n said, with stars in her eyes and really excited

"Uhm-.. who's "Ena"?"
Alisha said, trying not to sound rude.

"I- you forgot aLREAdy??!"
Y/n said (and her voice cracked-), trying not to sound mean but really surprised Alisha forgot already, bc y/n told her about Ena like, 1 or 2 days ago.

"You know I forget things, y/n."
Alisha said, making a "😐" face

"Oh.... Anyways, this is ENA! The funny half yellow half blue person! And their friend: Moony!"
Y/n explained to alisha.

"Ohh! The half happy half sad person with their weird ugly rock moon lookin' friend!"
Alisha remembered, describing Ena and their friend.

"Who you callin' ugly??"
???(moony) Said.

"Its you, duh"
Alisha said. (Lmfao-)

"Ugh,(OMG IS THAT A FNF REFERENCE- I'm sorry-) atleast I'm not ugly as you."
???(moony) Said.

"Oh yeah? Your uglier than a nerd kid and a emo kid. Like omg why do you look so emo, did you drink a monster drink or did somebody took your lovely Teddy bear away from you??"
Alisha said, about to start a argument.

"Alisha, calm down, This isnt the time to roast someone."
Y/n said.

" *Roast someone?* I wasn't roasting y/n, I'm telling the truth! It looks UgLy!"
Alisha said.

"No fr alisha. Stop."
Y/n said.

"Fiiiine."
Alisha said, crossing her arms and giving a "🙁" look

" *Sigh* sorry about my friend, they didn't mean all of this."
Y/n said.

"Oh no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no! No no no! It's fine!"
???(Ena) Said, while uh... Doing minecraft movements....????

"UGH, we are here not to waist time EeNa! You! Get to the point, why are you here or what are you doing here! And reply fast 'cause we don't have time to hear you and your little friend's little chit chat."
???(moony) Said, pointing at y/n.

"Okay okay calm down, it's a long story but I'mma just explain some: we are from another dimension, from the real world, we got here by a glitchy weird portal, we fell hard that we uh passed out for minutes AND, somehow lived, and then we decided to look around to see if anyone Is here, and then we found you two. That's the whole story, want me to say it all again?"
Y/n said, explaining how they are here.

"That's a good story!... Kinda weird though."
???(Ena) Said.

"Yeah yeah whatever, thanks for explaining why ig?"
Moony said.

"Oh! I forgo(r) to introduce myself! Haha silly me haha, im ENA! and 'das my friend: Moony!"
ENA said.

"Nice to meet you! This is my friend: Alice! She prefers alisha hehe, and im y/n, also I'm a big fan of you, it's really good to be here with you too!"
Y/n said, in excitement.

" *A big fan*? ooo that's cool! also Y/n.. Thats a wonderful namee!! Don't you think moony??"
ENA Said.

"I mean, their name is fine ig."
Moony said.