The New Members of the DWMA

"I can see it!" Haruka said happily.

"Me to!" I said jumping.

"We are almost at the DWMA!!"

I am Mei Nakamura and I am with my cousin Haruka Nakamura. We are on our way to the DWMA. Our parents sent us here fearing we would eventually hurt someone. I am a scythe and she is my meister.

We finally reach it. I look up at the great building the sun smiling down at us in a creepy way.

"Now we just have to walk up the huge flight of stairs. Lord Death said he was waiting for us up there." Haruka said smiling her eyes lit up with the thought of meeting Lord Death.

We started up the stairs, it was more tiring then I thought it would be.

"We..made it!" I said panting.

"Hello, hello, hello new students! Welcome to the DWMA." 'LORD DEATH!!!" Haruka got up like we didn't just walk up a bunch of stairs and ran toward him.

Lord Death laughed. "So you are the new pair? Mei and Haruka Nakamura?" We nodded. "Do you know of Maka and Soul?"

"Of course we do!" We said together.

Lord Death laughed. "Good. because they will be helping you to train. Haruka you will be training with Maka and Mei you will be training with Soul." Lord Death told us. We jumped in excitement. "Just follow me I will take you to them."

"Ok!" I said, and then we followed him into the academy.