First Day Back

My alarm went off and I opened my eyes. I got up slowly , still tired and went to wake up Haruka. I tripped and almost fell on my face not noticing my shoes in the way. I walk to her door and open it.

"HARUKA WAKE UP WE HAVE TO GO!1" I said shaking her. She was hard to get up in the morning.

"go away... leave" she pointed to the door.

"No we have to go Haruka." I pushed her and she rolled off her bed and flopped onto the ground. She lay there awkwardly quiet. I waited for her she then got up and pushed me into the wall.

"You won't push me off the bed next time if you know what's good for you ok?" she said to me

"sure." I said I went to the kitchen and made pancakes. Just by the blunt look on Haruka's eyes I could tell she was very tired. Being this tired I would be scared to let her use the stove, so I decided to make the breakfast.

We sat down to eat. I swallowed my food and chugged my juice quickly and ran off to the bathroom. Haruka was still a bit sluggish she finished a bit slower and walked to her bathroom. We then both brushed our teeth and stuff, then ran off to our rooms.

Haruka's P.O.V

After brushing my teeth I felt more awake. I went through my dresser to find something to wear. I put on my jeans and slid on my shirt. I then put my hair quickly into 2 braids. I grabbed my socks and shoes and put them on then walked to the door.

Mei's P.O.V

I rushed through my dresser finding and putting on my shorts and shirt. I brushed out my hair and put on my socks and sneakers then ran to the door meeting Haruka.

"Ready to go?" she asked me her eyes brighter and looking  more refreshed.

"Yup!" we started walking toward the academy. while we walk we meet up with Soul and Maka.

"Good morning guys!" she said as she joined us.

"morning!" Haruka and I said together.

"hey" Soul said joining us.

"Hi!" Haruka and I said again together. We all walked together and then we ran into Kid.

"Good morning everyone." he said camly and we all greated him.

Time Skip

We get to the front of the academy and we start walking up the stairs as we all talk. ill have to admit that I'm still not used to climbing up all those stairs. So we all walk into the building and we go to our classes.

"Come on Haruka! lets see what you can do during training this time!" Maka said happily. She walked up to Haruka and they started walking toward another are for them to practice. At that same moment I turned to Soul.

"Hey Soul you ready to start the training?" I walked toward him as I asked.

"Yea sure but we will be training in more of an outdoor are so that you can do more. I know of a lot of cool tricks when your outside ad have a lot of things that can help you." he told me .

"ok sure lead the way!" I told him and I walked alongside him to our training area.

Haruka's P.O.V

We got to the are where we would be training for today. I turned to Maka and she started to explain the advantages and disadvantages of having an area to battle in that has lots of things around.It was interesting . She then started to show me some moves and techniques, things like agility but while using my surroundings. It was actually pretty easy after a while.