Discovery

I woke up in his arms. I could tell he was sleeping. His body language told me. I quickly slipped out of his arms and out of his room.
I called my friend John to come pick me up. He didnt live too far. It was only about 3minutes from his house in a car. Before you say I could walk to his house I JUST WOKE UP.

He got there in about a minute maybe less. I got into his car he didnt ask any questions. He just took me to McDonalds and I told my mom I was going to spend the night at my friends house...Hes gay btw. After that he took me home and I grabbed a bag I also grabbed my 'Stash' yes we smoked weed and I left.
He had his own appartment so we wernt scared of getting caught smoking weed or anything.
Somtimes I truly felt like a jacked up kid. Alot of stuff has happened to me.

Waking up the next morning waking up was torture. I got ready in 10 minutes and left for school. John drove me too school. It was about 10 minutes away. Before I got out of the car I gave John a kiss on the cheeck and told him to pick me up after school.
When I walked into school everybody was staring at me it was pretty weird I just kept my head down and kept walking down the hallway...

It was finally lunch time I walked out of my sixth period class with my friend Vanessa by my side. "Hey im gonna go to the bathroom meet you in the cafeteria ok" I said. She simply nodded her head and walked off.
I walked into the bathroom and nobody was there. I fixed my eyeliner real quick then headed out. I walked straight in the cafeteria, and headed over to my table and sat down.

I sat down patiently by myself and a few seconds later head skank Claire was at my table. I gave her a smirk. Then words had to come out of her mouth horrible horrible words..
"Me and Ian are dating now. We even had sex". At that very moment I broke. I was just broken.

I put on my best poker face and said "Your truly pathetic you know that, your threatening his ex girlfriend because your that insecure if he loves you so much tell me why are you so insecure about yourself".
She looked at me with anger in her eyes and lowered down to me. Funny how someone with such a high status has to lower herself to me.
"If you dont stay away from him im going to ruin you. So if you know whats good for you stay away". After she said that I stood up and pushed her out of my way. I then walked out of the cafeteria and into the courtyard.
I then sat at a table, and pulled out my phone and texted Ian.

Me:You fucked her!
A few seconds kater he texted back.

Ian: I did but I love you! Nothing is going to change that and it was while we were broken up.

Me:So while I was at home depressed wanting to kill myself. You were out fucking her and kissing her wow!

Ian: I know lets just forget about it and go back to the way we were im sorry.

Me: Wow your such a douche I hope you know that and there is no us not anymore just go be with Claire since you obviously love her.

Ian: I dont love her I just needed someone to help me get my mind off of you because I obviously love you.

Me:People dont show love by fucking some other girl I cant believe I honestly thought you changed...I hope you get an std bye.

Ian: Please im sorry. It will never happen again pleAse you know thats how I cope and I always mess things up. Let me make it up to you.

Me: Do you think you fucking her was my fault?

Ian:...We were broken up ok

Me:Yeah I know I just dont know how to forgive you just give me time please.

Ian:I do love you with all my heart but I cant wait forever

Me:Just please give me some time Ily igtg.

I hate being weak. He just makes me weak. I love him so much. Even when he treats me like crap I just keep coming back for more but thats on me not him...