Learn it better

It had been the longest day at school. I was physically and mentally exhausted. Luckily I finished all my homework in class. I waited in the front of the school for John to pick me up. I knew I had to wait like half an hour because of his job.

"Hey baby you need a ride?" Somebody asked me from behind. I turned around to face the same dude from in the halls. "No im waiting for my friend to come pick me up" I said.

"Are you sure cause it kinda looks like its going to start pouring anytime now?". I looked up at the sky...The grey sky. I contemplated his offer for a second before I realized I didnt even know this dudes name.

"I dont even know your name so why would I get into a car with you" I said hoping hed finally go away and leave me to my misery.

"My names Jason." He said. I nodded at him and turned away. "Just come on please. I really dont want you to freeze out here...Please?". I contemplate for a second, and finally nod my head yes.

I compose a quick text to John telling him that im going home with Jason.
"So um are you enjoying the school so far?" He asked me. "Yeah yeah the schools great".

"My cars over there" He said pointing to his car. It was a Honda accord. He was lucky to have a car of his own. I would do anything to have my own car.

"Whats your adress?" He asked as we got into the car. "Um I live on Georgin Street. Its the fifth house on the street...Do you know where that street is? I asked. "Um yeah yeah. I live somewhat close to there so I have to pass that street anyways."

The entire drive home was extremely quiet. When we finally reached my house I was extremely thankful. "Thanks for the ride" I said smiling.
He looked into my eyes for awhile. To be honest the only thing I was thinking was what the hell was wrong with him.

All of a sudden he grabbed my cheeck and pulled my face to him. He then kissed me. I kissed back still thinking what the hell?

After a few seconds he pulled away. He looked down, and I backed away. I grabbed my backpack and quickly exited the car. I quickly went into the house. I looked out the window and to my surprise he was still there.
I decided to text John

Me: John meet me at my house pronto. Dude who gave me a ride is sitting outside.

John: Ill be there soon. Just got off work. Grabbing a quick coffee ;) be there in ten.

Me: thanks love you.

I quickly took another look out outside and surprise surprise he was still sitting outside.

I sat down at the couch and waited

-----------20minutes later--------------
The doorbell rang and I ran to go get it. Sadly it was Jason. "Hey can I ask you something. I was gonna wait till your parents got home but I just didnt really want to". He said. I nodded my head so he could procede with asking his question.

"I was sorta wondering if youd like to go on a date with me maybe" he looked extremely nervous. He kept running his hands through his hair. A smile crept onto my face. "Yeah I suppose we can" I said.

"Okay Friday night dont forget ill pick you up at 8" he said. He then walked to his car and drove off.

------------------10minutes later----------
John had FINALLY arrived. I didnt mind that he was late. "HE ASKED ME OUT " he screamed as he walked throug my front door.
"I GOT A DATE THIS FRIDAY" I screamed back at him.
We both jumped up and down in a circle congratulating eachother

"Okay we need to find you something to wear"....

--Friday--

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was proud of myself. He had told me it was going to be quite casual. I was completely thankful for that.
I had on a black sweater, with light pants , and black vans. My hair was braided to the side and I had a small purse that held everything I needed for tonight.

I looked at my phone checking the time. It was 7:50pm. All of a sudden the doorbell rang.
I ran downstairs and opened the door. Jason stood there wearing a grey tshirt, a normal pair of denim jeans, and some all black converse.

"You look beautiful. Here I got these for you" he said handing me a little box of chocolates. I grabbed the box thanking him than ran to put them in the kitchen.

When I went back to the living room he was sitting on the couch. "Hey you ready to go ?" I asked.
He nodded his head and got up heading toward the front door.

He opened his car door for me and I got in. "Where are we going?" I asked. "somewhere extremely fun" He said while smirking.

*
About 20 minutes later we arrived at the skating rink. I was beyond excited because I love skating.
Jason opened my door and we walked into the building hand in hand. We walked up to the front and he paid for our skates.

I laced up my skates and didnt even wait for him.

I was in the middle of skating when I looked at the snack bar. I really do wish I hadnt looked at the snack bar. I really didnt want to see him...

Authors note: Its kinda moving fast pace but youll understand in the end or the last chapter of the story. I changed the story to a short story so my set limit is 12 chapters. I want to get the story done in 12 chapters so the story may move a bit fast pace.

Vote 
Comment
Thanks.