Part 1: Esta pasión es mágica

Mariana's pov

I've always been driven by passion. A motto I firmly believe in is dream, believe and achieve. Growing up in a broken home I've learnt that life is not always going to turn out how you want it to, but you just need to let go and live, have your dreams and never give up. Here I am on stage about to perform at my first ever concert. I'm a nineteen year old Latina from Bogotá Colombia, with an instagram following of 15.7 million and it all just feels so unreal. I started singing when I was 7 years old and I honestly never imagi- "Mariana it's time" great I hate how nervous I feel right now. As I walk on stage my legs suddenly feel like jelly but I just go with the flow and start singing, my nerves eventually start to ease and it's beginning to feel as exciting as the practice sessions. While singing I keep noticing a familiar face in the front row, closest to the stage, but I just can't put a name to it. I never thought that while performing live you could be thinking about so much, right now all I'm thinking about is how I'm going to order a medium pizza and eat it all by myself. Anyways focus Mariana FOCUS! Looking at the front row again, I see Mr familiar staring at me with heated eyes, I feel as if I should be a bit scared though I can't help but just giggle softly while singing the words "Esta pasión es mágica" making it seem so suspicious, instantly I feel so shy causing my cheeks to turn a rosey pink color. Oh no this definitely seems sus, I mean looking at Mr familiar for almost half of the show. Finally "thank you Huston, love y'all" as I ran off drum rolls and saxophone harmonies ended off the show. In my dressing room close friends and family crowded, It felt so awkward being the centre of attention, who am I kidding I am always the centre of attention and I can't lie about the fact that I enjoy it. "Will you'll excuse me for a minute" I exited to go and look for my manager Julio aka my dad, who I noticed wasn't at our little gathering. While walking around I suddenly see Mr familiar, now this is getting scary, me being me I freeze up and stare at him dumb struck. "Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you, well that's if you d-" "Who are you!" I cut him off. "Shhhh don't scream, I'm just kidding, I can't believe you don't even remember me, well I'm actually offended" I let out a sigh of relieve "Well maybe you should tell me who you are then" I say abruptly. With a confused look he replies "It's Diego, your childhood bestie, Wow fame can really change a person, I'm sorry if I'm intruding I just thought that maybe it would be a nice gesture to support you at your first live performance, but obliviously you don't need my support." Still in shock I reply, " Diego I'm so sorry, I don't even know where to begin, it's just that after we left Colombia to come to America I thought I'd never see you again, I mean that fight we had was pretty huge for 7 year olds, I'm so thankful that you're here, how have you been?" "Yeah about that fight when we were 7 it was petty, and I'd like to apologies, I was just so mad that you were leaving. I've been good I mean my English has improved one hundred percent and I'm currently in the process of taking over my dads business in Colombia, I'm sure I don't have to ask about you I can pretty much just read up things on the internet haha" "Same old Diego always forgiving and warm hearted I mean you'd never say anything happened earlier, God I missed you, this is all so overwhelming, I mean the show today, my childhood bestie coming to support me, it's honestly all just a dream come true. And come on the very personal things you should know about me aren't on the internet haha." "Well since it doesn't seem like you're going to ask I'm just going to tell you, I'm here for 5 days and I was planning to spend time with you so we could catch up, I mean I know you're a busy woman so tell me what works for you and we'll work around your schedule." "I'm leaving to Las Vegas for my next show which is on Friday tonight and it would be nice if you could join me" "Sounds like a plan" "I just want to say sorry for earlier and for everything else I refused to apologies for when we were younger" "All is forgiven for, what's in the past is in the past" suddenly we're interrupted by my assistant Stasia, "Mariana the plane is ready for you, everyone is waiting for you, the body guards are outside waiting for you, so whenever you're ready" she always seems so nervous "Thank you" I reply. "Diego are you ready?" I ask. "Yeah, I think so, everything is basically in this bag or on me" "Stasia get someone to take Diego's things to the plane please". A few minutes later as we walking to the plane, Diego blurts out, "Seriously you have your own private plane, we have a lot to catch up on, I thought we were leaving for the airport to catch a first class flight but I sure wasn't expecting a Marilux plane, I mean wow." "Haha come on let's get in."